NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ace Lunch Saturday Oct. 7th

Eddie44

Check out this place for the Oct. ACE lunch

http://www.sonorabrewhouse.com/sonora/

Sonoran Brewhouse 322 E. Camelback Rd on Sat Oct. 7th at NOON

Micro Brewery with great food and a room we could probably have to ourselves. Check out the "News" section. The photo there is of the seperate room that we could no doubt reserve if we got enough interest. They also have their own parking so they could reserve some for us.

Couldn't be more centrally located. It's about 2 miles off the 51 and equal distance from all parts of the valley.

Thoughts?

Edit: Saturday Oct. 7th at NOON (we have the room reserved) :thumbs

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• MadMax

• ChadC

Couldn't be more centrally located. It's about 2 miles off the 51 and equal distance from all parts of the valley.

:toetap

Guest XLR8TNC5

Its on the calendar.

I have not added the October Lunch yet, it appears it is still undecided. Once that is figured out, we will post it to the calendar.

Guest Sidewinder

Let's do this in October, why wait. A member of our club said they probably wouldn't return to the Heartattack if they had the choice. This brewery place looks very cool!! Nice one Dawg... :lol

Let's do this in October, why wait. A member of our club said they probably wouldn't return to the Heartattack if they had the choice. This brewery place looks very cool!! Nice one Dawg... :lol

for the record....it wasn't me!

i wanna go back and try a quad bypass!

Put it on the calendar Tanya!

I had lunch there today and the lady in charge has us set up for the private room at noon on 10-7-06. Put it on the calendar Tanya!

She said they don't have any way to reserve parking but suggested the first one there just save a line which shouldn't be hard to do. She said on Saturdays it doesn't get real busy until about 1pm.

Edit: SORRY! Steve you're gonna be bummed, I got the wrong date. It's Saturday 10-7-06

Put it on the calendar Tanya!

I had lunch there today and the lady in charge has us set up for the private room at noon on 10-8-06. Put it on the calendar Tanya!

She said they don't have any way to reserve parking but suggested the first one there just save a line which shouldn't be hard to do. She said on Saturdays it doesn't get real busy until about 1pm.

ALRIGHT!! A SUNDAY LUNCH OCT 8th!!! YAHOO! FINALLY!! Wooo hooo hoooo!

ALRIGHT!! A SUNDAY LUNCH OCT 8th!!! YAHOO! FINALLY!! Wooo hooo hoooo!

Sorry! I modified my original post. I got the right day but wrong date. It's 10-7-06

Like no one knows who that was!!

Three beers and out is not a Sat afternoon adventure I would attend!

I'm not a fan of microbrewer's either unless they have a lite version that is palitable to me!!

You start brewing beer for your taste buds because you don't like what is out there!!

The Menu looks great and I MAY try their choices, but if domestic is available, better yet!!

Ken

Sunday? No Dice.....

Are they open??

Which one and what time??

It's not like the prelim to pav's yet!!

We can do whatever we want!!

Any day, anytime!! :clap:clap

Just let me know where to be and what time!!

Ken

Sunday? No Dice.....

Are they open??

Ken

And then there were 4. :drinkers

Guest Sidewinder

Sunday? No Dice.....

Are they open??

Ken

And then there were 4. :drinkers

I can't do Sunday, it will be, and then there were 3. Unless ya'll wanna bend the rules for Saturday? THEN it will be, and then there were 4 :drinkers

Ummm. we will be cruising up to Flagstaff in a red rag top... Sorry we can't make this one to show off.