NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sunday Cruise-In in Fountain Hills

C4orce2

Will be going Sunday. BADBOB wants to go also. Good color and no vibration. I like. Talk to ya Friday. Will try to make it Thursday

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

• Ray

• y2krtaf

Double cup holder from the flea bay. Works great. I only use factory one for my phone. I will post a picture of it when I get home. Can't figure it out with the tablet. Deleted link cause I think it's illegal here. Check the picture and look for C5 Corvette Cup Holder on the auction site.

Guest badbobs95

Cool video! Now everyone knows how to get to Fountain Hills from your house and back. You were going so fast a couple of times there, I can't believe you didn't get stopped! :wacked:

Definitely in for this Sunday and probably Pavilions on Saturday. Should be a great weekend!!

:bananaparty:

Planning on going Sunday but will see how things go tomorrow. Maybe KMart tomorrow night.

Let me know what time,mine needs to get out! :thumbs

Gonna try and be there about 11 in the am. Get parked and eat at Phil's. Posted Image

Would love to see the wheels... Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

Come on people! Let's go. What else are you going to do? Watch the worthless games at 11? Set your DVRs and then skip the stupid commercials. Works for me. I hate seeing the same ol' crap over and over again.

Just got back from FH. Great ACE turnout. I believe there were 20 vettes there with about 15 of them being ACEholes.

Good turn out today and the food was not bad either. Nice to meet Ray and Jay and seeing all the other Aceholes there.

I got some pics and vids. I will have to post tomorrow though as it's going to take FOREVER to edit it all. I think I even got you Ray doing a fly by on the way out. I will see if it came out first though.

I got some pics and vids. I will have to post tomorrow though as it's going to take FOREVER to edit it all. I think I even got you Ray doing a fly by on the way out. I will see if it came out first though.

HaHa. Did the fly by look good?

HaHa. Did the fly by look good?

Did from my seat but we'll see how the camera saw it. Still working on it.

Anybody going next wkend?

Yes, unless something unexpected pops up. Can't wait to see your car. I'm also planning on going to the Corvette Performance gathering Sat morning. No real car shows this weekend!