• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• TheCMSH

• old yeller

• suprone

Of course, there's donuts! I'll even put up with you guys for donuts. :wacked::spinin::spinin::spinin:

You mean fight us off for the donuts

Will be near-ish for work tomorrow early, will try to stop by

You still working that job from 3 months ago?

Going to Sedona with the wife for a nice weekend away. Off roading, wine tour, massages, etc.

She's lucky I declined the original invite.

Guest badbobs95

Going to Sedona with the wife for a nice weekend away. Off roading, wine tour, massages, etc.

You too!!!! I thought I was her first choice. :wacked: Is it OK to talk about other people's wives?

I'm off this Saturday and will come up to the valley. I'd like to go out to the show/coffee/donuts/bagels/see Bob again etc... But I may get back too late, still would have to wash vette before going and that takes forever. I may still show, just drive the Ford truck though. :facepalm:

You too!!!! I thought I was her first choice. :wacked:

Wait a minute Bob, did you think you were "her" first choice, or "his" first choice? If the later is true, I hope you weren't planning on taking pics of the two of you on your "trip"!!

Guest badbobs95

You too!!!! I thought I was her first choice. :wacked:

Wait a minute Bob, did you think you were "her" first choice, or "his" first choice? If the later is true, I hope you weren't planning on taking pics of the two of you on your "trip"!!

No trip for me. I wanna see Big Tom!

I also plan on going out to the Pavilions early that afternoon for Corvette Saturday. In January I got there right at 1 and there were only a few spots open in the first two rows. If anyone wants to go, get there early!!

We'll be first timers, to the gathering

Welcome. Come and find me. It's hard to miss my car or me! :crayon:

With the sun glaring off the top of....both.

We'll be first timers, to the gathering

Welcome. Come and find me. It's hard to miss my car or me! :crayon:

I'm not sure if it is "hard to miss" you, or "hard to avoid" you!! :laughing gut bustin:

OK, I'm trying to leave here early so I can drive from work here in Tucson and be home by 0630 and still have time to wash vette and show up. Still working on that one. Anyone going that will have some ACE T-shirts with them? PM me if you are/do, thanks.

I may also be going over to the Pavilions later, see anyone who is going to that also.

OK, I'm trying to leave here early so I can drive from work here in Tucson and be home by 0630 and still have time to wash vette and show up. Still working on that one. Anyone going that will have some ACE T-shirts with them? PM me if you are/do, thanks.

I may also be going over to the Pavilions later, see anyone who is going to that also.

I'll see you at both. Make sure you get to Pavilions very early. I'm going to be there by 12:30.

Buccaneer,

I had a moniker on the old Crossfire Forum, I think it was 84Z51ZZ383 or similar. I still have that car tucked away, and I'd like to chat with you about it some day. Maybe at Caffeine.

Mark

Buccaneer,

I had a moniker on the old Crossfire Forum, I think it was 84Z51ZZ383 or similar. I still have that car tucked away, and I'd like to chat with you about it some day. Maybe at Caffeine.

Mark

Absolutely no problem, I'll be there Saturday with mine, I hope if I can get it cleaned up before going. See you there, just look for the 82.

BTW...HAPPY BORN ON DATE TO MY 82, January 21st. She's only 32. :P

I'll look for ya - We'll likely have the only red C5 with Minnesoata plates - unless we change em tomorrow - going to vehicle services for AZ licenses.

Anyway - still thinking about getting crossfire back on at some point

Guest badbobs95

Buccaneer,

Mark

Absolutely no problem, I'll be there Saturday with mine, I hope if I can get it cleaned up before going. See you there, just look for the 82.

BTW...HAPPY BORN ON DATE TO MY 82, January 21st. She's only 32. :P

Just dust it off you big wienie!

I RSVP'd and will be there. Can't specify a time, because I can't leave until the wife is ready. But, if anyone wants to specify a west-side meet-up time I could use that as leverage to get there earlier than would happen otherwise.

I'll be there around 8am-8:30. Have to wash the car first. Or leave it dirty. My plate does say DRTYC6 after all, lol.

Guest badbobs95

WOW! What a day. Last count we hit 159 Corvettes and literally ran out of spaces at 10:30. Then, some peeps left and more pulled in. Fantastic turnout with at least 20 ACEHOLES there, maybe more.

:circle::spinin::crayon::thankyou: