Corvettes & Caffeine

Join other ACE members

Saturday April 5, 2014

7AM to 11AM

CORVETTE PERFORMANCE ARIZONA

Scottsdale Road

Between Thomas & McDowell

Scottsdale, AZ

This year Corvette Performance is planning a series of seminars during the C&C events

The April 5th subject is Paint 101 - What do you do to make your paint look the best it can .

Seminar starts at 8:30AM in the Club Room

Seating is limited. Make sure you RSVP.

Be there this Saturday for another morning of great Corvettes, conversation and coffee.

We will have the 'usual' Coffee, Donuts and Bagels and lots of cold water. Based on the RSVP's, we are still looking for a great turnout.

As the attendance increases, it is more important for you to 'RSVP'!! We base our Coffee and Donut/Bagel count (+/-), on the number of RSVP's We want to make sure everyone has a good time and there is enough Coffee and snacks for everyone!!

Please RSVP on our website, www.CorvettesandCaffeine.com Click on the RSVP link on the blue bar, pick a date, fill in the info and send. We will save a donut for you!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• TheCMSH

• old yeller

• suprone

Guest badbobs95

And don't forget the ACE lunch to follow up with!

As always! I have a lame goof ball suggestion, why not try to have our monthly lunches on the first Saturday of the month so we could do both the same day? Wait, that would make too much sense!

:ahhhh::ahhhh::ahhhh::ahhhh::ahhhh:

As always! I have a lame goof ball suggestion, why not try to have our monthly lunches on the first Saturday of the month so we could do both the same day? Wait, that would make too much sense!

EXCELLANT IDEA BOB!

And then go to the Pavilions for corvette Saturday to hang out and have desert. Of course if there is a decent car show going that day I'll be doing that since I like sitting in lots and watching my car gather dust. But otherwise the first Saturday of each month could be a total vette day!!! :circle:

We try to mix them up so folks who work rotating shifts can have an opportunity to attend. It's been discussed though

Having different dates allows more days with the Corvette , allows you to have another life,,,,,,,,,

But who needs more than a corvette life??????

I guess I'm the odd man out because I have a life outside of the Corvette. As much as I enjoy all of the mentioned activities I can't see spending an entire day doing various Corvette activities. I vote the lunches should be moved to various days including an occasional Sunday in order to accommodate those who work Saturdays.

Guest badbobs95

I guess I'm the odd man out because I have a life outside of the Corvette. As much as I enjoy all of the mentioned activities I can't see spending an entire day doing various Corvette activities. I vote the lunches should be moved to various days including an occasional Sunday in order to accommodate those who work Saturdays.

I like Sunday lunches too. I guess I like lunches everyday. That might be the reason I look the way I do. But seriously, Wendy is always asking why we don't do more lunches on Sundays. That's a good idea too.

I think having different dates allows others to not only join in but lets more people plan different ones, great Minds think a like ?????

Bob will always be were there is food ( reminds me of a Dog I had )...

Since my meal ticket works during the week,weekend lunches would be nice so my better half could enjoy meeting other ACE's.

• 2 months later...