• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• joe@cpr.com

• y2krtaf

• Ray

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I stuck around and met one guy from ACE that was leaving as I was talking to him. Turned into a beautiful night! Never rained on my babe! :)

Yes, I stuck around and met one guy from ACE that was leaving as I was talking to him. Turned into a beautiful night! Never rained on my babe! :)

We got scared of the rain!!!

OK, it was me I'll admit it. The weather looked bad with all the lightening and the crap blowing all over the freeway on the way back sucked. I think my car sucked up most of it though. :P Next I'll park and chat, promise. Everyone but you and your family left and the tuners.

Well that sucks. We spent all the time in the heat and didn't get to enjoy the cool weather. It did look nasty though. The whole way back I felt like I was being chased.

I'll be out there this Saturday, finished up my heads & cam swap and got her tuned Monday by Nic D, couldn't be more pleased!

• 3 weeks later...

Jay & I are going tonight....

There's a lot of ACEholes out there now.

Larry, how many is 'a lot'? I was out there last night around 8-8:30 and the ACE presence was very small.

Larry, how many is 'a lot'? I was out there last night around 8-8:30 and the ACE presence was very small.

I left about 7:45 and before I left I had counted 5 or 6 ACEholes (hard to tell unless they id themselves). Remember Donna, the older you get the lower your standards get. So "a lot" to me probably isn't the same as "a lot" to a young woman like yourself. For example, 4" is "a lot" to me while you might not agree!! :facepalm:

PS: of course I'm referring to rainfall.

For example, 4" is "a lot" to me while you might not agree!! :facepalm:

As an aside, you're not helping dispel the overcompensating sports car driver myth. Just sayin'

Back on topic: I'm going to Pavs Saturday. Anybody else going?

I went last night with an ace shirt but didn't see any fAmi miliar faces.the weather was perfect for sitting out

I was going to go, but the drive would have been a killer getting there and would have to leave three days early to be on time. Jus sayin'! :P

• 1 month later...
Guest badbobs95

I went to the Pavs yesterday and didn't see one ACEHOLE so I left around 5:15. Lots of empty spaces too. Probably still too hot.