• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• joe@cpr.com

• y2krtaf

• Ray

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great afternoon at Pavilions. Got there around 3:30 and there were less than 6 corvette spots open. By 4:15, no spots open. Many more vettes there than Pontiacs even though it was their weekend. Two C7s there, one white and one red. In fact where I was parked (my usual spot) the line up was a 66, C4orce, C5 with a C1 body, another great C2, then the white C7. I was afraid they were going to tell me to get my C4 out of that lineup, but nobody did. Saw a couple of other ACEholes and the weather was perfect. I left around 5:30 and saw a couple of vettes just coming in to get my spot. Just a perfect afternoon!!

I left around 5:30 and saw a couple of vettes just coming in to get my spot. Just a perfect afternoon!!

That's usually when I go to the Pavs lol.

• 3 months later...

Met a nice couple this afternoon at Pavilions. They brought their C7 convertible, red with red interior, to the show. They parked next to my old C4 so their car looked even better. The vert is hers and he has a yellow coupe being delivered shortly for him. Great couple! Told them about ACE and I believe they will become active. As usual another great time at Pavilions. Got there about 1:15 and their were only 2 or 3 spaces available in corvette row. Next week should be even better!!

• 2 months later...
Final Effort

I'm in town till the 8th. I may make it today, w/o Vett since it's in Ohio. If I don't get there today then for sure next Saturday.

I'm in town till the 8th. I may make it today, w/o Vett since it's in Ohio. If I don't get there today then for sure next Saturday.

well say hello if you come tonight. I have a red C 7 Convertible

Hey guys, 4/5/14 should be a great day for vettes. Start off at Bruce's (C&C), then Pavilions in the afternoon. See some of you ACEholes there!!

Just a quick reminder that if you are planning on going to the Pavilions today, get there early. Since it is Corvette Saturday and the weather is great, the spots in the first two rows for the vettes will go quick. I plan on being there by 1. Hope to see a lot of ACEholes there. :ACE:

Final Effort

I'm going. I need all the Phoenix weather I can get before heading back to Ohio's Winter Wonderland.

Another great corvette Saturday at Pavilions. Several ACEholes showed up including Final Effort, 1Jester and even Babbob (I think Bob was just lost). Both vette rows were full by 3. Met a lot of old friends and handed out 5 or 6 ACE cards. A couple of guys I was parked next to were at C&C in the morning, then there at the Pavilions, and were heading out to a west side show around 6. Made me feel like a car show whimp! Hope to make next month's event unless there is a good car show!

Hey guys and gals, I'm a buddy from up north... Prescott. Is this event every Saturday? Is like to get my car out sometime and maybe a trip to phoenix would be fun. What nights are the corvette nights?

Hey guys and gals, I'm a buddy from up north... Prescott. Is this event every Saturday? Is like to get my car out sometime and maybe a trip to phoenix would be fun. What nights are the corvette nights?

The show at the Pavilions runs every Saturday from around 3 to whenever. The first Saturday of each month is Corvette Saturday so there are usually 2 to 3 times as many vettes there compared to the other weekends. This show is the longest running unofficial car show in America since it has been going every Saturday for approximately 30 years. Usually 200-250 cars there each weekend of every type. Hope this helps.

Yes that helps! Thanks! For corvette Saturday... What times are good to show up?

This last Saturday all the normal vette spaces were gone by 3. The hotter it gets, the later you can show up. I January you needed to be there by 1:30 for a space. No matter when you get there, you can always park somewhere, but not necessarily with the vettes.

• 1 month later...

Not much going on tomorrow (5/24) and the forecast is for cloudy with a high of 89. Sounds like a good day to go to Pavilions. I'm planning on it. See some of you there!! :bannana4::ACE:

joe@cpr.com

I will be there this sat w/ our project C7. Just finished building our longtubes for it and going to show it off before the real build begins!!

I'll be there

Will it be in something different perhaps?

May roll out in the Challenger later.

I'll be there

Did you get those headers installed yet?

I'll be there

Did you get those headers installed yet?

Put them on Friday after getting the last few odds and ends to get it done right.

I can say that it's easier to do long tubes on a Vette than it is the Challenger!

Talk about a tight fit with the wide heads on the Hemi's and strut towers...

But it woke the car up nicely!!!!

Yes, very different and I didn't see you....

I'll be there

Yes, very different and I didn't see you....

I'll be there

Missed ya then,we wound up parked over on the west side of where the bikes usually park.

I saw Jays Z,but didn't run across you guys at all.

So what were ya in then?didnt know if you made the switch or not.