NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning Ă—

Christmas Open House.

porvette

Guest badbobs95

You guys are the best! Wendy and I had a wonderful time and by the way, the ham and croissants was a great idea. Yum yum. Great seeing all the usual gang. Those who missed it, missed out! Thanks again. :Score-101010:

I want to thank all the great people that were at the Open House, it was a great and sucessful event, maybe next year more will attend from the Corvette group.

I especilly want to thank Gregg and Julie for the wonderful Deserts, Julie you are great, Hated to see them go, but on Deb's doctors orders we had to either have people eat it, or take it home, or we had to throw it away.

It was good to meet a new corvette guy ( Mike and his wonderful wife ) He even has a ORANGE one, Hope to see them out more.

Again THANKS GUYS >>>>>>>>>

( I was Glad to see my small wine collection was enjoyed , you guys did a good job.)

P.S The TOYS ARE GREAT YOU GUYS DID GOOD........

Richard,

Thank you for opening up your home to throw such a nice party; it was nice seeing everyone again and we had a very nice time.

I was scheduled to work, so wasnt' able to attend with the '64, BUT I was on my way (in the patrol car) to stop in for a few, when we got a "hot tone" for a four car pile-up at Jackrabbit and MC85. Unfortunatley, by the time we got that all cleared-up, I figured it was a tad late to come. Glad to see everyone had a great time. Hopefully, next year, we'll be able to make it.

Dave

Dave, sorry you missed it would have been great to see you....( Cruiser and All )

Also I want to Give a big THANK YOU to Meri for driving over with the Toys, sorry to hear Matt is having problems hope he gets better and we wish you guys the BEST....

Richard

So sorry i couldn't make it.

Had every intention and looked forward to going,

last minute family thing!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

I agree with Robert, we had every intention of coming again this year but it just didn't happen, Jammye was just getting over a head cold and I was about as sick as I could get with it. We didn't need to show up and spread this one to everyone. Wish we could have been there...

Suprone, you were missed and I am sure you were bringing Superwoman for my Christmas gift !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawg , I am glad you tried but stayed Home, with Debs condition that was a great choise, but you and Jammye were missed...

See you all next year....

Hey Richard, great event you host every year. Sorry, but my wife's boss had a Christmas party and that took precedence.

You aren't the boss ? you told me you are the boss ....

Hey Richard, great event you host every year. Sorry, but my wife's boss had a Christmas party and that took precedence.

You aren't the boss ? you told me you are the boss ....

I'm the boss when Jackie takes Jacob somewhere and leaves me at home.