NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Christmas Open House.

porvette

post-1794-0-82855700-1384995739_thumb.pn It is that time again...... Deborah and I will be holding our ANNUAL CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE again this year on DECEMBER 14 . This year we are requesting all that attend bring a unwrapped toy for a CHILD. ( no Adult Toys, you should keep them for you) We have been doing this for Thirteen years. The toys will be donated to a charity. Also as Deborah and I are new in this area, if you have a group that usally gets overlooked at this time of year let us know. We would prefer they go to a smaller group rather than the groups that always have more than they need ( Childrens Hosp, Toys for Tots just a few examples.) We have a couple in mind but would like to hear about more. This year we will donate them in the Name of A.C.E. if that is Okay. So every one come enjoy some FREE FOOD, conversation and even some Christmas Spirt.... I will update as we get closer to the date Open House begins at 3:00PM untill ????? On the list: Badbobsp5 CMSH JLsMistress Extender 32 Suprone Pittmd1

HOXXOH

RRbob

Gloffer

Cu4L8R Maybe: Desertdawg

Guest badbobs95

We'll be there even though you're just east of LA! The toys are a great idea. Will this be an afternoon party? Some of us old people shouldn't drive after dark. :at wits end: You know, like Tom and Duane! :wacked:

Sorry Bob, should have put the time in first ( Have updated it now)

Starts at 3:00PM and ends ????? ( or until you are full)

JLs Mistress

Carol and I going to attend this year missed last years ... I gave to Banner last year hope I don't do that again . Rather give to the kids .....

Julie and I will be there but you may not be able to get rid of Bob as he never gets enough food.

Bob full? It'll be a cold day in Phx or hell freezes over, whichever occurs first before you get rid of him! I guess you just adopted a 60 yr old son.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95

Bob full? It'll be a cold day in Phx or hell freezes over, whichever occurs first before you get rid of him! I guess you just adopted a 60 yr old son.

I was full once. A long time ago. Had like 12 pieces of chicken. :eat: :crayon:

• 3 weeks later...

A short update : The toys will be going to the Singletonmoms, for single mothers with Cancer. They have 40 familys now.

Looking forward to having a great Christmas Open House.

Those that know us can understand why we ended up with this group this year.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Also Thanks Ken for the Toys you dropped off at the Geezer ( Tuesday ) lunch.

• 3 weeks later...

It is getting closer to the DATE....

So would like those who are planning to make it let us know.

The house is getting closer to being decorated so come check it out and remember the toys will be going to a great cause..

Put us on the maybe list, we have a company dinner to attend in Yuma the night before and I don't know if we'll head up there the next day!

I'll update ya as soon as I know!

Guest badbobs95

I'm getting hungry already! Now, don't laugh but I've lost 25 lbs in the last 6 weeks. Turns out my testosterone level was so low, I had almost no metabolism. Now I eat and loose weight! Gotta love it. :eat: :spinin:

I have updated the names of those coming hope your name is being added.........!!!!!!!!!

I know we spoke personally, but just to make it official, please add Joyce and I to the list.

Yep, Me and Julie are in and we've already picked up a nice toy for ya. You might even want to play with it Richard.

Great, Mike, we look forward to meeting you, always great to see someone from the west side...

Cu4L8r, you certainly don't need to bring the Vett bring your daughter and your girl, Look forward to seeing you.

Richard and Deb, you continued your tradition in fine style. I'm glad to have met Deb's sister and mom. What a wonderful present she is giving.