NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

12-14-13 DesertStreetCars Track Day At Inde Motorsports Ranch

GTABurnout

I have been telling every car guy person I come across. Yesterday at Bondurant west I emailed a few Vette owners the INDE track web site along with your past post with sign up info. SLAMMER

Just check out the Autocross thread saw alot of peopl e looking to do bigger track. Well heres that chance. In a small group. We are finally starting the fill up so thats good.

I still have plenty spots open so anyone wanting to attend, even if its just to see how the event is run come out. We have been running this event for about 3 years now so its not a rush deal.

Questions just let me know.

Hunter

Hunter I have not forgotten about this but obviously with the current situation with the Vette I am not sure if it will be back up or not. Waiting to hear back from PRC/Texas Speed and the Machine Shop. Might have to make this event in the FR-S as well.

well had an influx of payments com in in the last 3 days. So I might be full as of now. If any one is serious and ready to pay for a spot please let me know I will see what I can do to get you something. So if you haven't paid I do not have a spot held for you.

thanks guys..

I know a few people missed out on this event and for that I appologize. I have not had an event fill this quickly since the first one. So the response caught me off guard. Remember I set this up because they are fun events. I make nothing off these. All payments go to the track. If you would like to get a shot at the next event please PM me a email address as I usually ask the email group about dates and warn them when I will need payment first, before going to the forums.
Hunter McDonald Evo 9 Evan Smith RSX Nigel Flahart Mustang Scott Pierce Mustang Tim Accomazzo C6 vert Paul C5 Vette Faisal Elhalis Evo 8 Tom S STI Don Pool S2000 Scott Gorney Integra Don Gorney Camaro Mike Fleming Evo X Dale Bertram Camaro Dennis Walsh 335i Edwin Hui Evo Sarir Khamsi E36 M3 Billy Barr STI Michael Brasfield David Hall C5 Vette Paul 5.0 Mustang Tom Peng Sti Trent Civic Hatch Kai Yu E92 BMW Ken Slade GT500 Bill Kroll Scion TC Kate Ryan Evo 9 Joe Mensching Cobra Travis Higgens Cuda Noel Alvarez STI Peng Zhou ? Kate Integra Gena Zambrello S2000 32 People signed up going to be a great event. Also open invite to anyone on the fence. Come check out an event. Or hell go do a Proauto or NASA event. Track driving is a blast. thanks Hunter

Holiday Inn Express has an Inde discount rate. $61.00 plus tax. . .

Oh dam.... Holiday Inn Express, that is awesome. No, I will be awesome

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Getting close....

Drivers meeting is at 8. we plan to be on track by 9. Please be on time.

see everyone there.

Thanks

Hunter

Getting close. Grab a helmet and come check out the track and event. I wont make you ride with Tim so don't worry.... :snky:

What, What,What.........? Dam, the 8 am temps will be a chilly 32*. Easy on the power boys utill those tires warm up. Hunter, I charge for ride alongs. $$$ $LAMMER

We are leaving Friday about noon. Will be taking the scenic route, Globe,Safford. Staying at the holiday inn express.

Yeah with the cold temp, we were actually thinking of camping with the car until I looked at the weather... average low temp for Wilcox in December, 28 deg.

Tim, give me a call at work, Fairway Auto Repair 602 242 1545

Hunter

, what track configuration are we running? I haven't been to Inde have been watching track videos to get the gist of the track.

We are leaving Friday about noon. Will be taking the scenic route, Globe,Safford. Staying at the holiday inn express.

Yeah with the cold temp, we were actually thinking of camping with the car until I looked at the weather... average low temp for Wilcox in December, 28 deg.

Hunter

, what track configuration are we running? I haven't been to Inde have been watching track videos to get the gist of the track.

If they will let you, you will want to run Config. 4 CW. That is the fastest config and has the best flow IMHO.

You guys have a great time and drive safe.

Hunter

If they will let you, you will want to run Config. 4 CW. That is the fastest config and has the best flow IMHO.

You guys have a great time and drive safe.

Lou, I agree 100% but we usually do that config so this event we will be running Main. Also I have an open spot If some one wants it PM me ASAP or if you want to risk it just show up we may have a spot open up.

Thanks

Hunter

It was a great day. Couldn't have asked for better weather. Has some slow down with a few oil downs but over all I hope everyone got enough track time.

And Tim sorry I got you blue flagged some times I don't realize I am pushing a slower car so hard. :laughing gut bustin: Thanks for letting me by. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

It was a great day. Couldn't have asked for better weather. Has some slow down with a few oil downs but over all I hope everyone got enough track time.

And Tim sorry I got you blue flagged some times I don't realize I am pushing a slower car so hard. :laughing gut bustin: Thanks for letting me by. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

snicker

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was thinking " are you frigging kidding me?" Then I realized you must have friends in high places!! SLAMMER

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was thinking " are you frigging kidding me?" Then I realized you must have friends in high places!! SLAMMER

hahahaha!!! If you watch the video I see the blue flag and then look in my mirror.... I figured the Mclerns were coming or some thing because at the pace we where going no one else was catching us....

• 1 month later...

starting to plan for the next event. PM me if you want to be included in the emails.

Thanks

Hunter