NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

12-14-13 DesertStreetCars Track Day At Inde Motorsports Ranch

GTABurnout

DesertStreetCars.com Is Hosting another Track Event At Inde Motorsports Ranch on December 14th. Spots are limited. I will require Payment before the event no exceptions I have to pay before the event so I need to collect money before the event. This will be just like the last several events. 8 cars only per session (nasa and Proautosports puts 20+ cars on the track) This is the safest and easiest way to get involved in a track event. We will have a few experienced drivers around to do ride alongs as well as lead follows. First timer don't worry we will walk you thru the rules and make sure your safe. Where: Inde Motorsports Ranch 9301 W. Airport Road Willcox, AZ 85643. When: December 14th Drivers meeting is at 8:00am
We usually get so much track time people are out of tires and gas by early afternoon. But they will be there to keep the track open until we are done or dark. What you need if you want to attend. Helmet (driver and passenger) $160 Cash/paypal (add 3% for fees) for car and driver and $10 for any spectators you bring. Prices may change depending on turn out. Food, drinks. They have a BBQ and we will be taking a short lunch brake to cook up some food. Safe car, good brakes tires and working seatbelts. Gas, the closest gas station to the track is 7 miles away. Leave the ego at home this is a fun event where we will not be racing keep it safe. The road to Inde is now paved no more dirt road. So let me know if your in I will get you on the list. If your not paid by the event I can not guarantee you a spot for the event. If you miss the drives meeting you will not be allowed on track. This is mandatory. I will have more info as we get closer. I can take Paypal (as a gift) or cash if your local. Questions or issues please let me know

FYI, I am willing to set up a Corvette only group for you guys if I get 8 Corvettes signed up. Think of it as a mini Corvette track day for half the price of other corvette track days. :checkerdflag:

Fuck it I am interested.

Trust me you will love the layout and the laid back event.

Let me know if you have any questions on concerns.

Already Paid........VICTOR?? SLAMMER

I'll be there.

I answered Hunter on FB.....you in town yet ?

Hunter.....I may have missed it, but did you get the October date as well ?

I passed on the October dates because it seemed like most people where a one or the other so I didn't want two half full events. I will Fill the missing track day in when some testing or a proauto event.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. I am now taking payments for spots. Come run with the least amount of cars you will likely ever see at Inde. Laid back event with lots of track time.

I am all in paid in full. This is a GREAT TRACK with lshorter down time between your runs This equips maximum track time. I plan my calendar by when Hunter has these fine events. The weather is cool and the air is dense. Your car will love these temps!! i heard Victor will be attending as well. Let the sheet talk begin!! SLAMMER

What about some Snakes. We have a snake killer amongst us. (Victor) little gruge to be settled? Chime in here Dale (Volz) and get signed up I'm looking forward to being out there with you. SLAMMER

Camaro I have a trailer hitch to haul stuff with, now. :)post-1694-0-23443700-1381886348_thumb.jp I think the pretty Dale was at inde on Labor Day with Pro Auto

Yes I understand he was. How much stuff can you get on that ball hitch? I'll have room in the bed of my truck if you need something taken down to Inde. SLAMMER

How much stuff can you get on that ball hitch? I'll have room in the bed of my truck if you need something taken down to Inde. SLAMMER

I don't know, I don't even own a trailer, yet. I am looking for a open 4X6 or 8' one. May have to build my own. But, I cut apart a hitch that was rated at 100# tongue and 1000# pull to make this one. The one I cut apart would not have been nearly as sturdy as this one (and it was ugly). I appreciate the offer, but an old Camaro pulling a trailer is too cool. I had given thought to putting a hitch on the 68 and a tow bar on the 71, and using the 71 as my storage unit/trailer. Now, that would have been cool.

Perfect guys if anyone has questions please don't hesitate to email or PM I can shoot you my phone number if needed as well.

I am taking payments to hold spots, its a ways away but I am sure this will fill up as do most the colder month events.

Working with a few professional race teams to get some instructors. Aswell as planning some expansion, big things coming.

thanks

Hunter

GTABurnout at yahoo.com

Hunter Are you inviting that group from Detroit that travels with the semi trailer full of race tires? SLAMMER

VenomOnWheels

What about some Snakes. We have a snake killer amongst us. (Victor) little gruge to be settled? Chime in here Dale (Volz) and get signed up I'm looking forward to being out there with you.

I would love to go, but I still need a bigger truck to pull the trailer & car up to Willcox. The little Dakota just isn't going to do it.

Slammer: that "group from Detroit" you mention would be the SRT engineers with their awesome Gen-5 Viper test vehicles. They blew by us so fast at Inde that I think we missed them as we blinked.

Hunter Are you inviting that group from Detroit that travels with the semi trailer full of race tires? SLAMMER

haha.. I wish that may have been a one time deal. But who knows, Inde is the test bed for lots or professional race teams and Programs.

What about some Snakes. We have a snake killer amongst us. (Victor) little gruge to be settled? Chime in here Dale (Volz) and get signed up I'm looking forward to being out there with you.

I would love to go, but I still need a bigger truck to pull the trailer & car up to Willcox. The little Dakota just isn't going to do it.

Slammer: that "group from Detroit" you mention would be the SRT engineers with their awesome Gen-5 Viper test vehicles. They blew by us so fast at Inde that I think we missed them as we blinked.

Just drive the car out. :checkerdflag:

So lets get some people signed up. soo far lots of want to go's and only a few paid.

Cross haven't gotten a paypal from you yet. If you want we can meet up talk and you can pay in person if your worried about anything.

Lets fill the event early

Thanks

Hunter

haha.. I wish that may have been a one time deal. But who knows, Inde is the test bed for lots or professional race teams and Programs.

Just drive the car out. :checkerdflag:

So lets get some people signed up. soo far lots of want to go's and only a few paid.

Cross haven't gotten a paypal from you yet. If you want we can meet up talk and you can pay in person if your worried about anything.

Thanks

Hunter

Hunter I would like to do that, can we meet up not next weekend but the weekend after? Wedding and Honeymoon are this weekend and all next week.

Thanks

Thanks

Hunter

Pm sent yesterday.

PMs replied.

Cross I know our car is hurt but let me know if you want to bring another toy we can work some thing out.

thanks guys these events wont happen with out the support of fellow car guys.

--Hunter

• 3 weeks later...