NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Photos Corvette Detailing Class 101 9/9/2006

nort99

I worked auto theft for 8yrs of my LE career and I can confirm if you want a car broken into call a westsider. :yesnod

Hey now! :D

Hey I will hold one @ my house if anyone wants to help with my baby.....I need allot of work.....So Dwayne What is your fav beer ..... :smilelol

I don't have the right tools so I will need someone to help with the right tools...

I will provide beer and other liquids..........

Just clay barred the vette...WOW, what a difference that made!!! I just did the hood and the top half of the doors and the rear quarter panels then put a coat of wax on it. I can't wait to get an orbital buffer and the right compounds to really shine her up. :thumbs Robert :burnout
'

remember what we talked about today????

http://www.oneplustools.com/special/p430

it is not yet available - but by the time you stop complaining about the heat it should be available! :leaving

Chris, go to WWW.meguiars.com and put in G104 in the search box. :thumbs Robert :burnout

cool - but if i wait for the RYOBI one to come out - then i'll have the batteries and charger for it so i can just increase my battery count for my whole kit!

i think i'm gonna wait for a bit and keep an eye on the ryobi one - if you get the one from meguiars, let me know, i'd like to check it out!

Guest SrbijaAZSale
Hey I will hold one @ my house if anyone wants to help with my baby.....I need allot of work.....So Dwayne What is your fav beer or do your prefer a blonde or does it matter..... :smilelol

I don't have the right tools so I will need someone to help with the right tools...

I will provide beer and other liquids..........

I would be there.

Just pick a date...preferably Oct...and hope the host is on the west side :chris this time. :cool

Hopefully my back feels better so I can actually do some work by then. :)

Melissa can empty out the big garage if you guys wanna' use it some time for another "Buff and Shine" Saturday or Sunday....

Andrew

godblessamericaqz8.png

.....So Dwayne What is your fav beer or do your prefer a blonde or does it matter..... :smilelol

Go ahead, keep making comments like that and I won't get another kitchen pass.... :toetap

.....So Dwayne What is your fav beer or do your prefer a blonde or does it matter..... :smilelol

Go ahead, keep making comments like that and I won't get another kitchen pass.... :toetap

It was A joke.....Sorry..............I just know I need allot of help on my baby and everyone said your the best....I was just trying to make a funny...........so you would come over and help me......sometime on mine........................................................................