Moving to AZ

Unreal

Or my friends there already offered to help. I've moved a few times in 100+ weather. It won't be that bad. 6-7 people and it won't take more than an hour or two.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unreal

• Ted Y

• JasonG

• Desertdawg

Top Posters In This Topic

Engine stuff all done besides passenger side header which I loosened to get torque tube out. That and the catchcan. Stupid tick bleeder broke. Called Joe@CPR to get a new one but the only ones with them in stock were katech. $200 later I should have one by Thursday. I need to drive down in a week so time is of the essence.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Agreed ^^^^

Wife and mustang in front of the new house. I can't wait to get down there.

Posted Image

Agreed ^^^^

Posted Image

Congrats on the home...It looks like an Engle home. I live off Lindsey and Williams Field Road in Gilbert.

That is really close by. We got a uhaul rented for 22-26th. Moving from here to storage unit because our house here closes on the 4th and we don't get that house until 12-13th. So we will be in an extended stay hotel for a few weeks.

Desertdawg

Don't worry Nick, Phil (1evilc5) won't be a bad neighbor, heck he won't be a good neighbor either.... He's never home!

Need referrals on paint/drywall people. Maybe people to do tile/carpet too. We atleast want the house painted, maybe tile in the bathroom done.

My neighbor is a tile installer and seems to be really good. He's quoted me good prices, I just haven't pulled the trigger on doing it at my house.. I'm pretty sure he'd go that far. If you like, I can get you his information.

That would be nice. Bathroom has carpet which wife said has to go. Basically just got to pull up carpet and tile bathroom.

I don't mind carpet in bedrooms, but carpet in the bathroom? Step out of the shower onto carpet? Ick.

Probably going to need education on pool, and someone to epoxy garage floors too.

The best website I found for taking care of your own pool is www.troublefreepool.com

Grayeagle

Nice lookin digs :)

Nice to know housing market is pickin up .. could have fooled me with all the For Sale signs I have seen.

Homes.com lists 531 3bed/2bath homes for sale just in 85301 zip code today .. so the numbers have come down quite a bit from a couple months ago ..or they finally got around to updating their site :)

-Frank

Housing market is really turning around. Sold our house here for a nice profit. Bought it 5 years ago and it sold in 2 days for a profit. The house out there would have been $30-40k less a year ago but it is turning around.

Out of 33 houses we looked at 3-4 were selling a day.

FNBADAZ06

Congrat's on getting everything done so quickly !!!

You'll like the Vette group down here.....and, of course, a number of us are also on the big board :)

Car is 95% done. No leaks out of the slave. Had to overnight a katech bleeder. I'm amazed how much nicer it is than the tick. No fitment issues, no extra length, and much higher quality fittings.

Just got to bleed brakes, add oil, tighten passenger side header, and do the x-pipe. Should be done tomorrow. After 8 hours today it is beer time.

Agreed ^^^^

You live up the street from Marco and me! Welcome to da 'hood!! We're at Cooper & Ocotillo.... just south of the Chandler airport.

Lisa

Car is running good. Need someone to fix the gas gauge once I get down there, but other than that runs good. Finally got to clean it. Wife threw a coat of Rejex on it for me to protect it before driving down later this week.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Desertdawg

Probably going to need education on pool

I know an ACEhole that can throw pennies in your pool in the dead of winter for ya!

Wife threw a coat of Rejex on it for me to protect it before driving down later this week.

Dude, my wife points at my ride and says its dirty, wash it!