• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unreal

• Ted Y

• JasonG

• Desertdawg

Top Posters In This Topic

Drivetrain back in, crank pulley on. Just got to finish up all the little stuff. Should be running in a day or two. I can't decide if I'm driving the corvette or mustang down in 3 weeks. I have to drive down and leave the wife here until the house sells so I'm just taking one car down. I'm a little worried about the vette in the heat with the blower/etc. Plus AGP wants the mustang to start putting twin turbos on it so that is motivation to drive the mustang. They will let be borrow the TT camaro again while they take the mustang apart so that isn't a huge issue.

Start May 24th. Lots of stuff to do. Got the slave hooked up and rear stuff all done besides mufflers. Need to sell a bunch of stuff, get house for sale, find a place to live down there, etc.

I may fly out or drive out in a week just to house hunt. Busy times ahead.

Driving the mustang down on the 3rd for a house hunting trip. Will drive vette down 3 weeks later.

Just got to bleed brakes, bleed clutch, passenger side spark plug wires, supercharger inlet, supercharger belt, and x-pipe. Should be running tomorrow as long as I find a belt in town.

Ugh. I hate corvettes.

Was just finishing it up, filled tranny, etc. Went to bleed clutch and slave is spewing fluid out. Need to pull it all back apart to fix the slave. Ugh. So sick of this. Probably just tow it to a shop since I have no time to deal with it.

Good news is I finally got a belt that fits. The stupid 7.25"/3.0" pulley combo was never able to get a belt to fit nicely. They were always too loose. Now I got a 8.0"/2.85" and it fits great. Hopefully it picks up some power. Kind of afraid it will be 20+psi down there. Ohh well.

Grayeagle

Welcome from Glendale :)

Shouldn't be too hard to find a place with a decent garage . . 14 *thousand* homes listed for sale just in Glendale alone :)

Most listed a year or more.. (homes.com)

Had one realtor I talked to say they were sellin fast .. ROFL ..

..I am thinkin 'fast' is not a term she was familiar with.

-Frank

Shouldn't be too hard to find a place with a decent garage . . 14 *thousand* homes listed for sale just in Glendale alone :)

-Frank

I guarantee you that is old information. Many homes are selling within a month. Good homes are receiving multiple bids and full price cash offers with no contingencies. Prices are on the rise and it's a seller's market these days.

-Frank

I guarantee you that is old information. Many homes are selling within a month. Good homes are receiving multiple bids and full price cash offers with no contingencies. Prices are on the rise and it's a seller's market these days.

I wonder...We've still got empty houses on our block...some hae been that way for quite a long time too.

Are they listed or is the Bank sitting on them off the market? They're going like hotcakes around me.

Welcome from Gilbert! I had a hell of a time getting my house. I would pick out ten houses to view that day and by the time my plane landed at Sky Harbor, all but two would already be sold. One of them had mold damage and the other was vandalized pretty bad. These days, at least out here by Gilbert/Chandler, most homes are selling before they can even get the sign placed in the yard.

Found 2.one in gilbert and one in Mesa. Sold our house in Utah already. Sellers market for sure. Things selling very fast.

Made an offer. Crossroads gilbert and Pecos. Only a 3 car but I'll ill get a lift and stack cars.

Waiting to see. It was almost full price offer. I'll pay full price if needed but wanted a deal.

Congrats! It will be toasty when you move in, I moved during June too. Think surface of the sun. :yesnod

Better than snowing. Plus house has a nice pool with a water slide and water fall.

Having lived in Chicago my whole life and moved here last year, I hear you on the snow part !!

sage advise.

move during the middle of the might. (im not kidding)

the 110*+ will suck your enegery out of you.

instead park, and nap so you start moving at 10:00pm and go thru till 6 or 7 am.

been there done that.

congrats on the closing by the way .