Moving to AZ

Unreal

Moving to AZ. Just accepted a job in Mesa, Arizona. It will be a crazy month getting the car back together and down there. No idea where I'm living or what is going on until I can sell my house here.

I look forward to meeting some vette people down there.

I have a 2006 z06, and a 2012 Mustang GT.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unreal

• Ted Y

• JasonG

• Desertdawg

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you made it over here. If you find a house you are interested in, post the area it's in. There are lots of nice neighborhoods, but also a lot that aren't.

Welcome to :ACE:

Does the Corvette side of your brain give shit to the Mustang side? :crazy:

Thanks. Went to school at U of A in Tucson. Moved to Utah 6 years ago with a job that was suppose to be temporary. Glad to be moving back.

Mustang is a damn nice car and will probably be my daily driver since the vette is typically more a project car. Right now I have a honda to drive in the winter but since I don't need a winter car the wife and I will sell the honda and keep the vette/mustang/kia. Looking for a nice garage even though my friends own a shop there so I have access to a lift but I've had my own lift for awhile and it is nice.

This was taken about a week ago, I need to finish up the vette. Replacing a fuel level sender turned into replacing a rear main, clutch, driveshaft, crank pulley.

Posted Image

Car has a few mods. Last time on the dyno here it made 914rwhp with belt/pulley issues which is why I'm swapping from a 7.25" crank pulley to an 8" to try to get the pulley issues fixed.

Yep, done everything but assemble the shortblock myself (livernois did that). Been messing with LSXs for years and many other cars. Done a lot of cams/clutches and don't want to do many more. Car made 570rwhp with a cam on 91 and stock heads. Wasn't enough so added a A&A kit, made 705. Lost a lifter so swapped to a whole new setup. Now it is a LSX block 427 with an ECS Ysi kit. I'll see how long that last before I put turbos on it.

Mustang may get twins as soon as I get there. Friends own AGP turbo in Tempe and now that the twin turbo 5th gen camaro kit is done they need something until their c7 arrives so they may use my mustang to make a kit up.

Guest badbobs95

Welcome from Mesa dude! I know this is terrible but I kind of hate you and we haven't even met. :sorry: I'll work on my jealousy for now. :facepalm: :ack:

Yep, done everything but assemble the shortblock myself (livernois did that). Been messing with LSXs for years and many other cars. Done a lot of cams/clutches and don't want to do many more. Car made 570rwhp with a cam on 91 and stock heads. Wasn't enough so added a A&A kit, made 705. Lost a lifter so swapped to a whole new setup. Now it is a LSX block 427 with an ECS Ysi kit. I'll see how long that last before I put turbos on it.

Mustang may get twins as soon as I get there. Friends own AGP turbo in Tempe and now that the twin turbo 5th gen camaro kit is done they need something until their c7 arrives so they may use my mustang to make a kit up.

I was looking at some pictures of that twin turbo set up AGP is making.A guy I was talking with at the Pavillions last night,his son works there,I believe he said doing some of the design and prototyping.

Looks to be a pretty sweet set up for sure!

:welcome: to :ACE: from Avondale.

Love the Avatar brotha lmao. Welcome fellow vette dude! You found the best dam buncha peeps this side of the Ole' Miss... If you need help finding a house, call Lisa (L8RDAYS) 602-781-0778

Progress, tranny all back in. Just button up the front end now and do exhaust.

Posted Image

Posted Image

VenomOnWheels

:welcome: from Gilbert.

Would you like me to pick-up an ASU bumper sticker or license plate for your Corvette?

I have no hate for ASU. A lot of friends go there.

I need to get a license plate frame for the corvette that says "My other ride is a mustang" and the opposite for the vette. That has been my plan but I'm lazy.

I have no hate for ASU. A lot of friends go there. I need to get a license plate frame for the corvette that says "My other ride is a mustang" and the opposite for the vette. That has been my plan but I'm lazy.

Try eBay. It'll get shipped right to your door.