NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sat. The 2nd

Quiktrip

Guest Kens06

All right Phil!!

Time for you to step up and direct the flock!!

Pick a meeting place or I'm buying a 30 pk and staying in the house and watching Xvid copies I have of Startrek Voyager!! Jeri Ryan, HOT MOMMA!! :thumbs:thumbs

You people can meet and eat where ever!!

Ken

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quiktrip

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Bigfoot

I wil be there, My vote is for the Buffalo wild wings place by mark and miss T's place.

Mark I can pick you no problem. However I will be starting my Vett stereo project that friday night and Roxxane will be offline.

Can you handel riding in a Durango R/T?

You guys know Mark and I LIVE at Hooters. So, Im always up for going to Hooters. Best wings EVAH!!! And Meghan, the manager at the 83rd Ave and Bell one is the bomb and always takes care of us. :thumbs

Tanya

Sounds like a good choice to me. :bang

You guys know Mark and I LIVE at Hooters. So, Im always up for going to Hooters. Best wings EVAH!!! And Meghan, the manager at the 83rd Ave and Bell one is the bomb and always takes care of us. :thumbs

Tanya

I live within 2 minutes of that hooters.

So where's it gonna be? I need something to do on Saturday.

Tanya

the general rule of thumb is whom ever started the thread makes the command choice.

Robert AKA Quicktrip..were wating?

Tanya

the general rule of thumb is whom ever started the thread makes the command choice.

Robert AKA Quicktrip..were wating?

Ok, since I was the idiot that started this thread :crazy:burnout , then I suggest the Buffalo Wild Wings in Gilbert since the last couple of Sat. lunches have been up north. Address is 970 S. Gilbert which is south of Warner on Gilbert. Hope all can make it out. Robert

Ok, since I was the idiot that started this thread :crazy:burnout , then I suggest the Buffalo Wild Wings in Gilbert since the last couple of Sat. lunches have been up north. Address is 970 S. Gilbert which is south of Warner on Gilbert. Hope all can make it out. Robert

A: you are not an Idiot...slow yes, but not an Idiot :D

B: Sorry for the strong arming you

C: PLease got to your first post and edit it with the new info

D: Mods could you please Pin this bad boy in events.

E: Link to map locationGilbert Location Bufflao Wild Wings

Well if you can't find any where to go I will be installing a new gas water heater saturday if anyone would like to help...... :D

Well if you can't find any where to go I will be installing a new gas water heater saturday if anyone would like to help...... :D

hey brian

sent pm .I live around the corner and can give you a hand :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

How late ya'll think you will be there at the Gilbert Buffalo Wild Wings? I may come over on the interstate after my "class" is over. I don't know what Mark's plan is yet. Ill tell him to look at this thread!

Lata gatas,

Tanya

If the past Sat. lunches are any indication, then I suspect that we'll be there for awhile. :drinkers Robert :burnout

How late ya'll think you will be there at the Gilbert Buffalo Wild Wings? I may come over on the interstate after my "class" is over. I don't know what Mark's plan is yet. Ill tell him to look at this thread!

Lata gatas,

Tanya

Just stay off the 101 in Scottsdale getting there, you can only take the class once every 3 yrs :lol:lol

Lata gatas,

Tanya

Just stay off the 101 in Scottsdale getting there, you can only take the class once every 3 yrs :lol:lol

Which reminds me, I'll bring the PhotoBlock for any one that ordered it or wants the extras. :yesnod Robert :burnout

Lata gatas,

Tanya

Which reminds me, I'll bring the PhotoBlock for any one that ordered it or wants the extras. :yesnod Robert :burnout

does this stuff actually work? do you have personal experience with this?

i already got caught once.

how much??

Lata gatas,

Tanya

does this stuff actually work? do you have personal experience with this?

i already got caught once.

how much??

Don't have first hand knowledge of it's ability to avoid a ticket, but the info indicated that it will. $18.00 per can was the final cost. A few of us figured it was worth a shot. And I guess 12 ish for the lunch. Robert :burnout

I live right around the corner, I think I can even make it Tomorrow....

My 1st Meet!! Whooo hooo...

Kyle

:agree Us too, first meet that is.

5acevetteszd3.jpg

Heres a pic I took of a few of the cars. The Panorama option is cool....

Thanks to all who showed up, we had a great time.... Can't wait to do it again...

Andrew

5acevetteszd3.jpg

Heres a pic I took of a few of the cars. The Panorama option is cool....

Thanks to all who showed up, we had a great time.... Can't wait to do it again...

Andrew

Sweet. :D

Just a little ole band from the Great White North called Rush! Now the song is YYZ. Do you know what the YYZ represents??? Looks like some new faces showed for lunch, sorry we missed this one!