NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sat. The 2nd

Quiktrip

Anyone have any ideas for lunch location?Robert :burnout

OK, it looks like it's the Buffalo Wild Wings in Gilbert. 970 S. Gilbert, south of Warner.

12 ish.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quiktrip

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Bigfoot

Provided we can get the grandparents to watch the grandkids, we should be able to make this one. :thumbs

dude - STEP UP! i think i picked the last 2 - both at the yard house - it's YOUR TURN!

dude - STEP UP! i think i picked the last 2 - both at the yard house - it's YOUR TURN!

If you picked the Yard House twice then it only counts as 1. :smilelol Well, we've talked about the Pink Taco before, maybe it's time to check it out. Comments and suggestions welcome :toetap Robert :burnout

I'll be moving my kid to Santa Fe, so I won't make it. If you go to the Pink Taco you'll have to do it again soon so I can have a Pink Taco for lunch too :D

I'm moving both girls up to NAU, so its going to be sad/happy time for me and Jammye...

Guest XLR8TNC5

Togo, I picked the Yardhouse the first time. You did the second time. This time I am up for Buffalo Wild Wings over here that just opened up.

Although to be honest,I would much rather have lunch with Mike and Angie in Colorado Springs! My home town. I miss that place. I plan to go in October, but we will see what happens.

So, Pink Taco or Buffalo Wild Wings?

i'll definately go where ever it is. Just please provide me with some more info instead of the name of the place. Pardon my ignorance, but this would be my first event, and i moved here a year ago and am not overly familiar with the entire valley.

thanks!

Guest Kens06

I have heard that the Pink Taco is one of 'THE' places in the valley!

Scottsdales Mayor's plan to close it backfired!!

You know what happens when 'everyone who's anyone has to be there'!!

We would have to make reservations for our group!!

I suppose everyone has heard that Morton Steaks is offering 30 mil for the naming rights to the Cards stadium @6 mil for 5 yrs!!

Pink Taco is a sub of Morton!

I vote for the new wings place, as long as they have beer!!

When are we going to start looking to the east side again??

It's a long drive home and I live in Gilbert now, :drinkers:driving::nopity

Ken

Ken

There is a Buffalo's Wild Wings in Gilbert :agree

The past few months have been on the North or West side of town.

Guest Kens06

Ken

I think Tanya was trying to get business for a local and not have to drive far!! :rolf:rolf

Ken

Ken

There's one at the 101 and Snottsdale Rd too. That's in between the east and west.

Oh wait, what do I care I'll be out of town. :D

Guest Sidewinder

Tanya is having to attend a "class" on the 2nd and it does not get out until 2:30. So, she thought if everyone wuz at a "close" location she could get out of "class" and still make it on time. But don't let that be the deciding factor.

PS

I need a ride there :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Tanya is having to attend a "class" on the 2nd and it does not get out until 2:30. So, she thought if everyone wuz at a "close" location she could get out of "class" and still make it on time. But don't let that be the deciding factor.

PS

I need a ride there :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

If you don't make it close she's libel to be in a hurry and she can't attend that class twice :lol:lol

Guest Kens06

I don't really care where we meet!

At least Tanya is trying to be there!!

Let's do another west side for the lady that ALWAYS shows!!

Then we can wean our way back to central/east/north/south or where ever!!

Ken

Guest intmd8r
Although to be honest,I would much rather have lunch with Mike and Angie in Colorado Springs! My home town. I miss that place. I plan to go in October, but we will see what happens.

Cool - I didn't know you were from there - anything we just have to see while we're there? :D

hijack.gif

Guest XLR8TNC5

Angie, PM sent! :thumbs

As for the rest of you, don't worry about me this time around. The "class" actually gets out at 3:30pm. So, plan to do the meet wherever you need to, but Mark was serious, he needs a ride. And I was just suggesting the Wings place because it is big enough to accommodate us all and they have good beer. lol. And because it was close for me. lol. No big deal. I do want to say thank you so much though for you all supporting me on the location and my personal schedule. THAT WAS SO NICE! But not necessary.

I will just head out from the "class" and meet you all anywhere you end up being. To be honest, I have wanted to check out the Pink Taco place for a while as well. So, thats cool. Mark will have to sit there and wait for me though. Im pretty sure he wont have a problem sitting at the Pink Taco waiting for me. Or anywhere else that serves beer for that matter. lol.

See you all soon and I promise to be a BETTER driver after the "class." Im sure I will show them a thing or two about driving. J/K!

Later all.

Guest Kens06

OK, I'm up for the Pink Taco!!!! :rolf:rolf:rolf

Here is a link to the website Pink Taco

You can see the menu etc!!

Here'a a map Yahoo maps for Pink Taco

You can also find the proposed offer for the stadium naming rights!!

(I was wrong Harry sent them a check for 5 mil just to show good faith and the deal may be ~3mil a year for 10 yrs!!)

I just called and they can handle 15-20 people with no problem as walkins that early!!

They don't open until 11:30, so let's make it a NOONER!! :D

Anybody??

Ken

I would pass on Pink Taco...aside from the name being an attention getter...nothing else about the place stands out. Food is nothing to write home about and the ambience is average at best. I suspect all of the newspaper publicity over the name has helped their cause. Aside from that I don't get it.

If anyone has had a better experience lets here it.

My 2 cents...

Hooters at 83rd and Bell. Now it starts.

better than pink taco's :D

My wife refuses to go to Hooters, so that's a no-go here.

Guest XLR8TNC5

You guys know Mark and I LIVE at Hooters. So, Im always up for going to Hooters. Best wings EVAH!!! And Meghan, the manager at the 83rd Ave and Bell one is the bomb and always takes care of us. :thumbs

Tanya