NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mirror Drip

Desertdawg

I don't have a garage, my vette lives in my carport and it gets dirty... wiping it down is a bad idea because theres usually more than just a light layer of dust on it!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Ted Y

• Blk n Blu

You really don't need to soak your car to wash it. Wipe the thing down with a wet microfiber cloth instead of spraying it with a hose. No more drips.

Boy, the detailing section of the big board would absolutely lose their shit reading that comment, lol.

Lol, it's your car do what you want! If it gets all scratchy looking, it's fixable.

I'll wash mine with lots of water and soap when it needs it. Otherwise I leave it be. I don't dry dust or damp wash my car.

You really don't need to soak your car to wash it. Wipe the thing down with a wet microfiber cloth instead of spraying it with a hose. No more drips.

Boy, the detailing section of the big board would absolutely lose their shit reading that comment, lol.

Lol, it's your car do what you want! If it gets all scratchy looking, it's fixable.

I'll wash mine with lots of water and soap when it needs it. Otherwise I leave it be. I don't dry dust or damp wash my car.

It's yeller, like you're gonna hurt it....... :leaving

Pewter is the color of dust.

Yes, yes it is......brilliant isn't it?

Yes, yes it is......brilliant isn't it?

:smilelol . . .and silver is a close second - still looks good when it is actually filthy. :thumbs