Just making sure I got this right......

FNBADAZ06

Oh well.

My self imposed 24 hour window of opportunity to stand on the soap box is coming to an end.

My last wish.....un-ban Joe (?) and Kyla so that entertaining thread and dialogue can continue. I didn't see anyone getting hurt in that exchange of ideas :smilelol

Victor is putting his FNBADAZ06 suit back on at 24:00 hours......and returning to being the Great and All Knowing OZ; the most interesting OZ on the Planet.

Going to sign out for the night.

Peace, my fellow peeps and constituents :thumbs

I think someone's been taking some writing classes ^^^ you did fer sure take the FNBADAZ06 suit off there mister....Almost didn't recognize you lol :thumbs

I had to get REAL, for me to present my point. :smilelol

Now that I'm returning back into the general ACE population as a "member", I can return to my standard communication skill set. :thumbs

This was all typed without the assistance of a spell checker.........KaPOW !!!!!! :clap

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Ted Y

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can't poke fun at each other then what's the point? However, if you're constantly creating drama causing the VOLUNTEER moderators to spend time addressing it, go somewhere else. If you can't figure out what's crossing the line and inappropriate, that's too bad, enjoy your ban.

I agree, Cale.......moderating a board is a thankless job, especially for an all volunteer force. It's much like baby sitting, regardless of the demographics of the population your are targeting. :banghead

Dang. You just sounded über smart. You probably blew up some brain cells on that one.

Damn it, Jon.....didn't you notice my change in avatar and tag line, recognizing my elevation to the all seeing, all knowing "über smart" segment of our society ???

That's it......I'm returning back to the regular folk so I can better communicate with my fellow peeps :LolLol:

See....I just used the word "peeps", to show my sincerity. :smilelol

If we can't poke fun at each other then what's the point?

However, if you're constantly creating drama causing the VOLUNTEER moderators to spend time addressing it, go somewhere else. If you can't figure out what's crossing the line and inappropriate, that's too bad, enjoy your ban.

^^^This sums it up perfectly.

wickedfastvette

If we can't poke fun at each other then what's the point?

However, if you're constantly creating drama causing the VOLUNTEER moderators to spend time addressing it, go somewhere else. If you can't figure out what's crossing the line and inappropriate, that's too bad, enjoy your ban.

^^^This sums it up perfectly.

:withstupid I mean Sean.

I just saw this. My bad. But I think that as a general rule as a group we do a really great job of moderating ourselves most of the time. I've said some dumb things but who hasn't? I think that the point where moderators debate the situation and how to handle it is the cue that things have gone too far. There should be a no tolerance policy for threats either.