NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Pfadt headers results!

joe@cpr.com

My only concern is with how Pfadt has the rear sensors placed and with the additional length and angle of those sensor adapters it may not fit with the tunnel plate. If your fine with the car getting a code delete tune on it I would honestly just do that.

:agree

If you are eventually going to have a tune, save your $$ and have the CAT delete done then

I'm going to just have it unlocked and fixed by Nic. No tuning until the heads get ported.

Not trying to pirate teh thread, but I contacted Blair at Pfadt, and they are working on C5 headers as we speak....:partydance:

Let's be real there is only so much you can do to help get around the stupid batwing lol. I'm sure they will fit great

• 3 weeks later...

I have looked at there website and it shows just Z06 ones, will those fit on a 2006 LS2 also or am I stuck waiting till those are made? Thx

I have looked at there website and it shows just Z06 ones, will those fit on a 2006 LS2 also or am I stuck waiting till those are made? Thx

You can do what I did and buy the Z06 ones and get a Z06 axle back exhaust. Or you could buy the ones for the later model LS3 cars and you can have my old stock axle back for free. As long as Joe hasn't thrown them out yet.

You can do what I did and buy the Z06 ones and get a Z06 axle back exhaust. Or you could buy the ones for the later model LS3 cars and you can have my old stock axle back for free. As long as Joe hasn't thrown them out yet.

Thanks for the offer of a free axle back, I have to pass since I have a B&B Route 66 axle back on the car that I want to keep. Would the later LS3 headers work on my LS2 though? I thought the heads had a different exhaust port?

Thanks again for the offer!

Jason

Thanks for the offer of a free axle back, I have to pass since I have a B&B Route 66 axle back on the car that I want to keep. Would the later LS3 headers work on my LS2 though? I thought the heads had a different exhaust port?

Thanks again for the offer!

Jason

The headers work with all LS2/3/7 cars. It's the rear mid pipe connection that got changed by GM that is messing up you buying headers that work with your current axleback. Pfadt hopes to have them released for the earlier C6's around April or May.