NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Photo of my new Z06 now that it has wheels!

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

Just got the car home from Joe's shop (CPR in Mesa)after stopping for a quick photo near my house. CPR put the wheels and exhaust on my Z this afternoon. So here it is....ZR1 wheels in 19/20" with Nitto invos, lowered on stock bolts (needs to be dropped a little more I think), OEM ZR1 spoiler and B&B PRT exhaust.

post-1446-042610700 1359678210.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• HOXXOH

• Desertdawg

• ZWOW6

NICE! I've waffled to and fro on how they'd look on my car but I think black wheels kill it on yellow Vettes.

fourseventeen

yeah I was debating to paint the calipers yellow along with the fuel rail covers BUT I decided to leave them all red and I ordered my HallTech intake in red as well to match the fuel rail covers.

fourseventeen

That looks really nice! Now you get to go out and do this :driving:

Indeed. lol. its been awhile!

fourseventeen

starting to sound like my girl Joe! "its yellow, you should paint it" she says

Phuck the haterz!!! These cars look sweet in yeller. I was looking for a yeller one when I found mine and settled.

Dude .... looks great .... glad to see you;re back on the "run" again !!! Posted Image

Check it .... take a color match in photoshop of your calipers .... and do a very thin line around the outside of the wheel ... just off the tire .???? maybe >>?? maybe not ????

my only objection to black wheels is defining the wheel as it relates to the tire ......

Looks great! But I agree with you, needs to be lowered a bit. I'm positive it's the nitto's. My car looked decent with the stock tires, but when I got the nitto's, the front gap got wider. What's next for your ride?

fourseventeen

Just a hair in the front lower and I will be happy. PM me about that Joe. Maybe we can handle that when we deal with the B&B thing