NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

DesertStreetCars.com Inde Track Day Feb 16th

GTABurnout

Victor you could beat him on street tires! :popcorn:

Make no bones about it........SLAMMER is a fast mofo on the track, and experienced.

It's a hell of a lot of fun running with him, and the other, on the track.

It's not a race......but there are bragging rights involved :rockon2:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTABurnout

• FNBADAZ06

• SLAMMER

• azz061

I know he was excited about getting his car to 150 mph at Firebird.

I can't begin to tell you how fast that is, going under the bridge and slamming on the brakes for a corner....in a streetcar, no less.

You've got to have balls of steel to late brake coming in from that speed, and total confidence the car is going to perform. I've seen cars go back home on flatbeds and drivers a night or two in the hospital... because their car and driving skills were no match for their ego's.

Talk about shit getting real really fast.......it can be deadly just as fast.

Our video's we post just don't do justice on how flippin' fast, and capable, a Corvette can be on the track. :thumbs

Event is full Victor, if you can't make it let me know ASAP I will fill your spot I have a few guys who where just slow paying.

157MPH

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE #'s only it's where your at and the turn coming up that makes it unique how far can you push your car and driving skills.

Event is full Victor, if you can't make it let me know ASAP I will fill your spot I have a few guys who where just slow paying.

Hunter....I must have missed the PayPal account info.

Can you PM or text me the account info ?

Thanks

157MPH

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE #'s only it's where your at and the turn coming up that makes it unique how far can you push your car and driving skills.

Word........and 157 under the bridge is rediculously fast, unless you're Lou (Blurr)......then it's only so-so :smilelol

157 is FNBADAZ06 APPROVED !!!!

I still remember when Victor rode along with me at Inde and instructed me on some of the aiming points. My favorite was the hill you can't see over that you go over at WOT aiming for a pole. Trust the force Luke...

BooooHooo.....no FNBADAZ06 on the track for this event, as the car won't be ready in time. Sorry SLAMMER......you win this round by default :banghead I'm still planning on going out to the track that day to take pics/video, and hang out with everyone.

Sorry to hear the bad news Victor. I was very much looking forward to our renewal of our friendly grudge match. Will HWCBM be taking your place?? That might be a fun consolation prize for me. I have a room held at HIE for Friday night. So I'll be heading down in the afternoon.

Sorry to hear the bad news Victor. I was very much looking forward to our renewal of our friendly grudge match.

Will HWCBM be taking your place?? That might be a fun consolation prize for me.

I have a room held at HIE for Friday night. So I'll be heading down in the afternoon.

I know....bummer.

HWCBM will not be running his car.

Seeing as his Speedworld venue is now closed I thought he may need an adrenaline boost soon. SLAMMER

...someday I will have a life again. Sounds like a GREAT time, so be sure to take plenty of pic's and videos for us who at best might be watching from above. :ACE:

Going to be a awesome time. Less cars for this event means more time on track.

I should be down there with Dave and Tim.....might come down Friday night and stay at the folks place.

Anything going on worth while Friday night ?

I should be down there with Dave and Tim.....might come down Friday night and stay at the folks place.

You can meet up with Kate and I for coffee before she heads to work. Or come bless my car so it has the streagth to chase Tim around all day.

You can meet up with Kate and I for coffee before she heads to work. Or come bless my car so it has the streagth to chase Tim around all day.

:smilelol I'll drop you a text on Friday on our travel plans.

FYI....Rick (PatriotZ), with the black C6 Z06 in Tucson, is coming out to watch again.

WOW !!!!!! We shared the track today with SRT and their test track drivers......along with 3 pre-production 2013 Viper GTS's :thumbs Pictures and maybe some video later tomorrow. Another great time, Hunter :thumbs

I had a blast. Video one of passing Tim in work now. Thanks for coming out guys. The SRT guys where awesome. So cool to see three pre-production cars and a truck load of tires...

When I had breakfast this morning I sat next to the whole Viper crew. They asked what I had. I said a Vette. I asked what they had one told me 1:45 seconds I asked what kind of car they told me viper. The 1:45 was there lap time i later found out. Today they ran mostly on race tires and seemed much faster than I could have imagine. My fastest lap times were 1:50 seconds. Hunter told us we couldn't drag race any of the Vipers down the main straight. I only had one chance. However all I could hear is Hunters little voice in my head saying to let the Vipers pass by. They were surprising fast that's all 'll say. SLAMMER

When I had breakfast this morning I sat next to the whole Viper crew. They asked what I had. I said a Vette. I asked what they had one told me 1:45 seconds I asked what kind of car they told me viper. The 1:45 was there lap time i later found out. Today they ran mostly on race tires and seemed much faster than I could have imagine. My fastest lap times were 1:50 seconds. Hunter told us we couldn't drag race any of the Vipers down the main straight. I only had one chance. However all I could hear is Hunters little voice in my head saying to let the Vipers pass by. They were surprising fast that's all 'll say.

SLAMMER

Wow, you guys are having a great time. Those are fast times in street cars. Just for a reference last October at Inde in the same configuration the fastest guys (race group) with NASA were running 1:35:XXX. If I remember my best times were 1:41:xxx (with new tires) I plan to run with NASA when they are at Inde on May 4, hopefully the same configuration....NASA calls it "the fast configuration". Thus those time you are running are very fast for street cars.

When I had breakfast this morning I sat next to the whole Viper crew. They asked what I had. I said a Vette. I asked what they had one told me 1:45 seconds I asked what kind of car they told me viper. The 1:45 was there lap time i later found out. Today they ran mostly on race tires and seemed much faster than I could have imagine. My fastest lap times were 1:50 seconds. Hunter told us we couldn't drag race any of the Vipers down the main straight. I only had one chance. However all I could hear is Hunters little voice in my head saying to let the Vipers pass by. They were surprising fast that's all 'll say.

SLAMMER

Wow, you guys are having a great time. Those are fast times in street cars. Just for a reference last October at Inde in the same configuration the fastest guys (race group) with NASA were running 1:35:XXX. If I remember my best times were 1:41:xxx (with new tires) I plan to run with NASA when they are at Inde on May 4, hopefully the same configuration....NASA calls it "the fast configuration". Thus those time you are running are very fast for street cars.

The viper guys with a pro driver go one of the tock cars down to 1:39 by the end of the day. Great time for sure.