NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What would you do to HOXXOH's floor plan

Marco

Yea, It's flipped for now but shouldn't matter and there is a window to be added left of the man cave door

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• HOXXOH

• Desertdawg

• JLs Mistress

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute, teh garage is in the back of the house? You better get your prioritys straight before you build it.

Wait a minute, teh garage is in the back of the house? You better get your prioritys straight before you build it.

He likes in in the back

so is this a "For real" thing that some one is building? .. if so Shoot the architect. that has got to be the WORST laid out floor plan design I have ever seen. otherwise if its just an exersize in 3D modeling than have fun. :thumbs

so is this a "For real" thing that some one is building?

.. if so Shoot the architect.

that has got to be the WORST laid out floor plan design I have ever seen.

otherwise if its just an exersize in 3D modeling than have fun. :thumbs

It's not an exercise..

You should ask that first

so...

about the worst laid out floor plan, could you be more vague? do you know what the motives are for the way it's laid out? if not, then

STFU

Once you understand what the owner wants I think it is a great layout . Look at the garage and work shop area. Then in the future if needed I see a separate living quarters.

Once you understand what the owner wants I think it is a great layout . Look at the garage and work shop area. Then in the future if needed I see a separate living quarters.

Yea, hell of an area to do it in..

1 acre lot front view with guest drive curving in/out past front door.

Posted Image

Rear view with 2 1/2 car garage at center, patio on left, 1000 sq ft 12 ft ceiling workshop that can convert to a 1 bdrm apt for a live in caretaker on right.

This is literally my house to die for or die in.

Posted Image

nicely done .. fun to play in 3D for a fact.

Posted Image

A lil somethin I was playin with in 3dMax awhile ago :)

-Frank

about the worst laid out floor plan, could you be more vague? do you know what the motives are for the way it's laid out? if not, then

STFU

ok

-you open the front door and you stare at a wall across the living room.

Move the sliding door 8 feet over so you look thru the living room, to the back yard to see the backyard.

this effect creates a Great Room feel and will add to resale and Spacious feel.

-ask the owner "have you ever lived in a home where you have to drive into your back yard and turn your card around 180* just to park.

....every day

... twice a day

you loose TONS of backyard space to a concrete pad, AND in a matter of days there will be Black Tire marks all over it.

it will look like shit when you have company over.

you are making a RV over sized garage door (used for an RV storage or not is not relevant) and by a large lot size have a Second Door to make the RV a Drive Thru. Then its easier to park a boat or RV in the future.

there are 3 things I saw in the first 60 seconds.

imagine what a professional could find in 10 min.

All of those have been talked about. This is the result. The homeowner is a very smart dood....but thanks for the imput anyway

STFU

ok

Move the sliding door 8 feet over so you look thru the living room, to the back yard to see the backyard.

What YOU see when entering my front door doesn't mean crap to me. I'm living there till I die, so I don't care one whit about resale. I'm building the house for my wife and I, not anyone else. Everything is handicap/wheelchair/and gurney accessable in case that becomes a future issue.

-ask the owner "have you ever lived in a home where you have to drive into your back yard and turn your card around 180* just to park.

....every day

... twice a day

It's a 1+ acre lot with equal access to the front and rear with no need to turn for garage entrance, but yes I have lived in two different houses with rear entrance garages.

you loose TONS of backyard space to a concrete pad, AND in a matter of days there will be Black Tire marks all over it.

How do you lose backyard space on a 1+ acre lot. :facepalm: I'll have so much left over I can rent it out for storage and that's in the plan too. No plain white concrete pad to get tire marks. Company may, or may not, include you. :edward:

you are making a RV over sized garage door (used for an RV storage or not is not relevant) and by a large lot size have a Second Door to make the RV a Drive Thru. Then its easier to park a boat or RV in the future.

I have absolutely no desire for either a boat or RV. The "workshop" converts to a totally independent 1 bedroom apartment for the live-in caregiver when I'm no longer capable of taking care of myself. Simply adding two non-supporting walls, a dropped ceiling, floor covering, and appliances, after removing the lift and associated benches and equipment.

Take a longer look, now that you know what you're really looking at, rather than what you think is required. I'm still open to suggestions, but they need to fit my lifestyle from age 72 until I die.

STFU

ok

What YOU see when entering my front door doesn't mean crap to me. I'm living there till I die, so I don't care one whit about resale. I'm building the house for my wife and I, not anyone else. Everything is handicap/wheelchair/and gurney accessable in case that becomes a future issue.

....every day

... twice a day

It's a 1+ acre lot with equal access to the front and rear with no need to turn for garage entrance, but yes I have lived in two different houses with rear entrance garages.

How do you lose backyard space on a 1+ acre lot. :facepalm: I'll have so much left over I can rent it out for storage and that's in the plan too. No plain white concrete pad to get tire marks. Company may, or may not, include you. :edward:

I have absolutely no desire for either a boat or RV. The "workshop" converts to a totally independent 1 bedroom apartment for the live-in caregiver when I'm no longer capable of taking care of myself. Simply adding two non-supporting walls, a dropped ceiling, floor covering, and appliances, after removing the lift and associated benches and equipment.

Take a longer look, now that you know what you're really looking at, rather than what you think is required. I'm still open to suggestions, but they need to fit my lifestyle from age 72 until I die.

Yea Chad :neener_neener:gurney accessable :lol

All of those have been talked about. This is the result. The homeowner is a very smart dood....but thanks for the imput anyway

Thanks, but no real need to suck up at this point. :smilelol