NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2nd Annual Vettes 4 Vets Corvette & Ssr Show

Blacksedan87

How about , we leave at 10:00 AM Arizona time!

I'm gone at 7:00 AM to drive to Casa Grande to meet my Bro's at 8:00!

We wait for the people held up in traffic or me eating my country fried steak breakfast!

We are out of there by 8:30 and arrive at AZP&S at 8:45-9:15 depending on traffic!! :rolf:rolf:crazy:crazy

I guess it depends on who is leading!! :thumbs:thumbs

10:00 is the LATEST we will leave to cruise to the Vettes for Vets party!!

It says the show is 10 am to 2 pm. I'd like to go early say meet at 9:30 and it shouldn't take us more than 10 mins to get there.

It says the show is 10 am to 2 pm. I'd like to go early say meet at 9:30 and it shouldn't take us more than 10 mins to get there.

Wow, I totally forgot, who would like to show their rides??

We need to change the time table!!

Let's start with the Casa Grande group!!

Ken

Wow, I totally forgot, who would like to show their rides??

We need to change the time table!!

Let's start with the Casa Grande group!!

Ken

Hey Ken,

I plan on meeting the Tucson group at 8 am in Casa Grande, which means I have to leave Yuma at 5 am. I don't really care if I show my car or not (3 hour ride thru the desert=lots of bugs). If we could get the same deal as last year, that would be fine with me. I guess that they parked the roudy ones away from the group (better than parking in the parking lot away from the show.) I believe that even where we were parked, a couple of members entered their cars into the show.

Hell, we were late last year (Norm at the airport, gas stop etc.) but that didn't stop us from having a good time.

Tom

Ken:

What time are we meeting at the Cracker Barrel.

Don

I'm fine with the original plan to meet at 8:00AM at Cracker Barrel.

We can wait till 8:15 and then we are off to AZP&S parking lot!

If anyone is running late just go straight to the Armory!!

How's that??

Ken

Ken:

What time are we meeting at the Cracker Barrel.

Don

I'm fine with the original plan to meet at 8:00AM at Cracker Barrel.

We can wait till 8:15 and then we are off to AZP&S parking lot!

If anyone is running late just go straight to the Armory!!

How's that??

Ken

Without Glenn there should be no problem being on time. :lol

Since its only a week away, should I just bring the flyer and money with me? Or should I mail it in? I will be attending, along with my father (both of us are vets) (by vets, I mean we've both served) (by served I mean we both have done time) ok ok, you get the picture :bang:thumbs

Since its only a week away, should I just bring the flyer and money with me? Or should I mail it in? I will be attending, along with my father (both of us are vets) (by vets, I mean we've both served) (by served I mean we both have done time) ok ok, you get the picture :bang:thumbs

Only if you plan on showing your car. if you don't plan on showing your car, well then just show up with some non perishables. I talked to Gary Parrish's wife yesterday and she said go ahead and mail it in.

Only if you plan on showing your car. if you don't plan on showing your car, well then just show up with some non perishables. I talked to Gary Parrish's wife yesterday and she said go ahead and mail it in.

Well, I have a tourney to play in now, last minute deal, so no go for the show for me. Race day is a definite though, no tourney's on sun for men. Sorry fellas.

I was at the Albertsons on Lindsey and Warner tonight and in rolled about 20 SSRs. Very clean and sporty.

It should be a great show Saturday.

Phil... :devil

Okay where was everybody? :toetap

This was a chance to do something worthwhile for our guys in the military. I saw Ken, Robert, Randy and Jay/Diane.

Battery Dead when I went out to start the Vette. Been working on it and getting it charged up for Tomorrow.

Hope Tim had a good showing of his Vette.

This was a chance to do something worthwhile for our guys in the military. I saw Ken, Robert, Randy and Jay/Diane.

Eddie, Did you happen to see anybody else???? :toetap:leaving

Eddie, Did you happen to see anybody else???? :toetap:leaving

Humm :devil Maybe Eddie only see with one eye open.

Okay, I stood and talked to Tim and Johnnie for about an hour..... I would say it's more a memory thing than a sight thing. :yesnod