NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

*CANCELLED* ACE Fun AutoX

Desertdawg

I replied there Tom. I thought we could do a last call email to get the last few to go, didn't think we would need it to just get enough to make the deposit... Anyone on the maybe list want to confirm? Post here or PM me please.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Cross

• Bigfoot

• wickedfastvette

I understand Cherye, just remember if you do show up we will have a set of jumper cables handy!

My car has aquired a leak which appears to be coming from the transmission/diff area. LPM looked at it while it was in for the alignment and started a repair ticket with GMPP to get the repairs done, but I haven't heard anything yet. I also have another event looming on the horizon that may put the brakes on my spending on car events.....so I'll now be a last minute commitment in participating. :banghead

Dwayne, I PM'd ya. My payment will be in sometime tonight or tomorrow. A few of the normal Fbody peeps that come out to play, have cars that are down and most likely won't be running for this. I had not heard about this until I got your PM. I'll post about it on AZFBA, but most of us are broke ass bastards... :lol

Got ya Victor, get it fixed so you can come out and play. Elliott, you can always chip in a little more, I won't complain. Valerie, added you to the paid list. Don't you get the monthly newsletters? and please keep me updated about the AZFBA interest.

Ok I will pay another driver Fee to add Cheyenne to the list this friday when I get paid, she can drive the S2000.

Valerie, added you to the paid list. Don't you get the monthly newsletters?

and please keep me updated about the AZFBA interest.

Dwayne, I've not see one recently, but I'm on ALOT of different fourms and therefor get a ton of sutff. I might have just missed it. (Downside to having been around just shy of forver).

I posted it up on the AZFBA events section and on the FB page.

So far, the club president, David showed some interest and my roommie (who normally drives circles around me) is saving his rubber for SCCA and ASCS events. Not much to work with, I know.

If I hear anything you'll be the first to know.

Dawg I got you another one, its an RX7 but he would like to join gets paid next Friday but would very much like to come. Also had a CTS-V express interest in going. Let me know if that's alright.

One of my co-workers is part of the Mini Cooper club....you want me to extend an invite to them ?

Few questions: 1-Do i get a discout for having an AO Vette or will I be charged doubble lol. 2-How is the layout? i.e. will the couse be like most of the auto-x events and geared for fwd cars lol. What I'm getting at is, will be be able to "open her up?" 3-Will there be an chance to do this the day of with out pre-paying? I'm a sucker for peer pressure lol. 4-For Cross, Can you please let me drive the S2000? Nothing like reving a car to 9K!

Few questions:

1-Do i get a discout for having an AO Vette or will I be charged doubble lol.

2-How is the layout? i.e. will the couse be like most of the auto-x events and geared for fwd cars lol. What I'm getting at is, will be be able to "open her up?"

3-Will there be an chance to do this the day of with out pre-paying? I'm a sucker for peer pressure lol.

4-For Cross, Can you please let me drive the S2000? Nothing like reving a car to 9K!

1. You have to pay double but I will send you a 50% off coupon good for an AO corvette.

2. I try to design it for corvettes, but it's A small lot, don't expect much time above 65 unless you have great brakes.

3. Sure, but my wife's credit card appreciates it if you can pay early.

4. Again, sure. You can drive the piss out of Cross's S2000!

Ok, it's do or die time, I need to pay the deposit today or lose the contract.

Looks like about 20 or so, can we get another 20 in 15 days???

Normally I say to hell with it and go for broke, but this year I may not even have a car to drive or it will be so fresh out of the paint booth I won't have any fun!

You guys have to help me out here, make me feel good about paying $3400 bucks for this.

Our other option is to cancel and wait to see what Bondurant comes up with after Firebird is gone.

As much as it pains me, if it doesn't look like we're going to make it, I say cancel. I don't have any money to pay extra this year to help out.

Normally I'd throw down dough regardless but it's looking likely I'll have family in town that weekend

I have no dawg in teh fight, but I would say cancel. Don't risk it. There are SCCA autocross events available if people want to Autocross and then you don't have to risk your own money again.

wickedfastvette

I seriously doubt I will be able to make it so I'm with the cancel vote, I dont want to see you stuck with the bill :(

Yes Tony you can drive the S2000. Dawg I am sending another 75 today for Cheyenne. Also Dawg was that a yes to the RX7 he asked again today.

I just talked to my contact and there is no price break, so I hate to say it, I'm pulling the plug on this one. Elliot, don't send in Chey's money. Anyone that has already paid I will be refunding your money in full. Please let me know if you don't get it by the end of today. Sorry folks!

No need to refund. Just keep it as a donation to ACE. I will cancel my vacation day and use it for something else. Thanks for letting us know.

Well that sucks :facepalm: Keep 25 for my contribution to ACE as well. The rest I will use as an excuse to come up to Phoenix and do something else :thumbs

All refunds have been issued! Lon Huber from the ViperClub Elliot otherwise known as Cross Bob or bob on this with his 1996 Red C4 Eric aka Koolvette Keith the Swack Valerie or DesertFox of AZFBA fame Elliot, paypal does not allow a partial refund,you can resend it if you want. Thanks again Mark, ACE appreciates your generous purple donation! .