• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Cross

• Bigfoot

• wickedfastvette

• 3 weeks later...

How are we looking so far? (Numbers wise I mean)

So far...

4 have paypal'd, 4 or 5 have posted or contacted me for other arrangements...

We need about another 30 but theres still more than a month togo...

NOW, for the fun part, I will put down the first half "deposit" which is a little over $1600.00

But due to recent problems, I may need someone else to step up with another credit card to cover the rest by the middle of January...

I'll let you guys know more when I know more!

Sorry, shit happens, but one way or another the AutoX is still a go!

VetteSthetics

Three kwestions: :confused

• $75.00 per driver or per car? (i.e.: May I bring 2 cars and/or may 2 drivers use the same car)

• Who resets the cones after each run?

• May non-ACE members participate?

Thx,

Dale

Edit: Hmmm, I just read the other posts. Disregard #1

You are not suppose to hit the cones! :crazy:lol

Oh.... and I am in too!! :Jake:

Christmas has gotten in the way but on the 5th of Jan, I will pay the fee plus some to help out. Sorry for the delay.

Hi Justin, We really need a solid 35 or more paid by the middle of January, but the deadline to pay would be the morning of the event. Anyone with PayPal problems please contact me for other payment options...

I have been talking to John and trying to convince Chey now is the time to start learning even if she doesn't like the clutch in the Vette she can drive the S2000 instead. So I may bring 2 more with me we shall see after Christmas!

I should be good to go on this, as long as Dawg doesn't cry because I'm on "race" tires :3gears::smilelol

The first post has been updated with the list

Please check to see that your name is on it or if it needs to be added...

So far 6 paid in advance and 21 saying yes is not enough, we need to start PMing members that you know would enjoy this event.

Were is the F body crowd? And Dale was going to get the viper club... Only one of them has signed up.???

This may be our last autoX with Firebird closing,

I'm not sure where we will stand with Bondurant but I have my fingers crossed they will want to work with us.

One last this to add....

**********************************************************************************

Also Joe at Cordes Performance Racing & Sales (CPR) is helping sponser this event.

If you need anything before or after the autoX or help setting up your ride for this event

Just give him a call at 480-254-3194

http://www.cordesperformanceracing.com/

**********************************************************************************

Thanks Joe for stepping up and helping!!!

I just need to finish putting mine back together. Got the New LS2 Timing Chain Setup on, New Oil Pump and the Timing Cover as well as Rack back in but I got lazy and have not worked on it any further... oh well I have time to finish it and tune it before the event.

Ok everyone, times running out... 10 days left to make the first deposit, I'm having a hard time convincing myself to send the deposit of $1,600 on this with just 6 people paid.... Does anyone have any ideas to before I cancel this ???? .

Start a new thread called "10 days left to pay AutoCross deposit." That will get people attention.

Ok everyone, times running out...

10 days left to make the first deposit, I'm having a hard time convincing myself to send the deposit of $1,600 on this with just 6 people paid....

Does anyone have any ideas to before I cancel this ????

Didja read my post and offer on the Chevy, Ford, Dodge cup challenge?