• Desertdawg

• VenomOnWheels

Wut?

I think this is what they are trying to say, [English translation]:

No mas P1

DP and P2 merge

GTC and GrandAm GT merge

GT2 is left alone

Maybe GX class-not real sure WTF that is, but there you have it.

Your going to have to post your login and password for us to read that, they are locked to nonmembers...

Your going to have to post your login and password for us to read that, they are locked to nonmembers...

If you're a fan of ALMS, you need to register anyway, and I'm sure Dean already has...:toetap

But if I join there I won't need to read this thread here. Where's teh fun in that?

wow! If GM can get Michelin to limit who they sell to, then why is anybody but CR getting to run on Michelin?

Remember that Michelin is fighting for a GM contract, to displace Goodyear, so you know that they will kowtow to get that. I think that Lou might be exaggerating a bit about Michy not selling to him....there are probably factors we'll never learn on both sides. I don't doubt that there is some villiany, or heavy-handed moves made by GM though....

Lou is still pissed that he bought that Riley-built C6-r and GM and the ACO told him "tough shitski..."

Nice, but it needs some yeller... :yesnod

:crazy There's plenty on the lights...I'm sure the lack of orange is troubling to some though.

It looks mean, and I'm not even going to toot the orange horn here, they will never use it so why bother.

Like teh fetid turd that she is, cow-Patty Long floated teh surface, and will be driving a Porsche for CORE in teh GT...

Patty's back, oh joy! :lol You should post the C7R picture on the other part of ACE, the 3 of us have seen it, now let the rest of the world comment.

Patty's back, oh joy! :lol

You should post the C7R picture on the other part of ACE, the 3 of us have seen it, now let the rest of the world comment.

Yeah, I'm sure teh CORE crew was all excited to hear teh news. :banghead

And teh rest of teh ACE world can molest collies, this section isn't hidden or password protected. I've never understood how so many avid 'enthusiasts' can be so complacent and apathetic towards their preferred 'brand' going into battle and coming home victorious. Flame wars with trolls are more entertaining, certainly.

:rant

I never have understood why traffic here is teh suck.....not just this forum either....:bang

Wait a minute I have TWO (2) Collies and I personaly will shoot the person that molests them !!!!!!!!!!!!