• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Scratch

• jmartin

• phxscooby101

Guest XLR8TNC5

Darn it!!!!! Mark and I will be in Florida that Sunday. Darn it Darnit!!! Anyone who has never been on a run with the SECC needs to go. Awesome people, awesome cars and a great time are a GUARANTEE!!!!

Hey Joe, you all have fun and I will be thinking about you all when Im out on the high seas somewhere.. lol. I don't know if I will be or not, but Im hoping to at least get some dolphin swimming in.

Have fun, Be Safe.

phxscooby101

Joe, I e-mailed you about questions regarding this drive, sounds like fun :D

Guest joe@scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com
Joe, I e-mailed you about questions regarding this drive, sounds like fun :D

Got your email. The drive is open to all ACE members. We'll be taking the Carefree Hwy to the 89, then up Yarnell Hill to Prescott :burnout

I'm in, but you probably figured that already!! Oh, and I'm not adding any trans. fluid so it SHOULD be good to go. :lol Robert :burnout

Ye Haa! I am in, thanks for the invite again. Can't wait. Had a great time last time heading to Pine. Looking forward to good company and a great ride, not to mention seeing all the cool cars.

Guest intmd8r

Man, this sounds like fun, but we're coming home from San Diego that day. sad.gif

You guys have a great time and hopefully we can catch you on the next one! :thumbs

May be able to make this one, have company leaving that weekend, hectic, so can't commit just yet :thumbs

May be able to make this one, have company leaving that weekend, hectic, so can't commit just yet :thumbs

hey MOFO - does your wife know you have such a hard time with committment???? :leaving

May be able to make this one, have company leaving that weekend, hectic, so can't commit just yet  :thumbs

hey MOFO - does your wife know you have such a hard time with committment???? :leaving

Shhsss, naughty.gif she may see this thread...jive.gif

Definitely in! The Yarnell drive is one of the funnest this state has to offer. Plus doesn't hurt to be going with the good people of SECC.

Jim

phxscooby101

Me and Jessica plan on going also does anyone what to plan too meet prior and drive out there together? :cool:burnout Later Chad

The wife and I plan on going we think we can swing a sitter that day and we have never gone that route before it sounds like fun! I hope shes feeling good that day this pregnancy has been real rough on her :U

The wife and I plan on going we think we can swing a sitter that day and we have never gone that route before it sounds like fun! I hope shes feeling good that day this pregnancy has been real rough on her :ack:ack:ack

Uh Oh!! That curvy mountain road is going to cause a major upchuck!

The wife and I plan on going we think we can swing a sitter that day and we have never gone that route before it sounds like fun! I hope shes feeling good that day this pregnancy has been real rough on her :ack:ack:ack

Uh Oh!! That curvy mountain road is going to cause a major upchuck!

just make shure your not behind me or at least keep the top up! :rolf Besides she doesnt get motion sickness just morning, afternoon, and evening sickness!!

count me in.

I have an open seat if needed.

*Cough* Quiptrip *Cough*

:cool Thanks for the offer. I'll pick up some dramamine before then :D . :thumbs Robert :burnout

count me in.

I have an open seat if needed.

*Cough* Quiptrip *Cough*

:cool Thanks for the offer. I'll pick up some dramamine before then :D . :thumbs Robert :burnout

OH my Robert as a back seat driver. Oh ya you are clear no hold it, they turned here, where the hell are we. :D

Getting closer, only one day left before the fun day. Hope to see a good turn out for this fun day. :cool