Proautosports Sun 2/26

ICULUKN

Got it. Thanks. Won't be able to make it this weekend as i'm going to the BBQ on Saturday and will have to go through the new driver class.

Should have played hookie and went on Friday...LOL

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICULUKN

• SLAMMER

• Blurr

• VenomOnWheels

VenomOnWheels

I had a great time meeting, visiting, and running on track with you guys today. I hope we can do it again soon.

Things that go "cling, clang, bang" on the track: Various components of Dale's drive train whenever he runs FIR-West.

Great to see both of the Dales again today. Snake dale had a little car trouble. I hope it turns out to be nothing major I'm looking forward to the next event at firebird East track and another chance to mix it up with a few more friends. Maybe Glen will come out of the Red Zone and show us all up! Lou should be back and running by then too! SLAMMER :bang

Great to see both of the Dales again today. Snake dale had a little car trouble. I hope it turns out to be nothing major I'm looking forward to the next event at firebird East track and another chance to mix it up with a few more friends. Maybe Glen will come out of the Red Zone and show us all up! Lou should be back and running by then too!

SLAMMER :bang

Yep, I'll be there Saturday and Sunday for sure maybe Friday if work settles down.

Did anyone see on Saturday the Boss 302 go through the fence right by the spectator area between T2 and T3? No one was hurt fortunately.

VenomOnWheels

Glenn: Did your camera catch any of that spectacular 360+ degree spin-out at FIR on Sunday that was so perfectly controlled by that skilled and damned good looking driver in that incredibly beautiful car? I'm hoping so because I'd sure like to analyze and relive it.

Glenn: Did your camera catch any of that spectacular 360+ degree spin-out at FIR on Sunday that was so perfectly controlled by that skilled and damned good looking driver in that incredibly beautiful car? I'm hoping so because I'd sure like to analyze and relive it.

My wife accidentially changed the settings on the gopro and I didnt notice...

So... no... :(