Proautosports Sun 2/26

ICULUKN

I just signed up for the event... Do you all want to pit together? The red group goes out at 8:00 am

Didn't you take the class last month? You should consider moving up to the orange group. See how you do and consider moving into the Green group as you feel more competitive and comfortable in the future.

SLAMMER :bang

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICULUKN

• SLAMMER

• Blurr

• VenomOnWheels

Im not a corvette snob.. LOL I pit with a bunch of BMWs (Flatout racing) when they are around. Let me know where you are on Saturday night, I will be at the track around 7am This is my first time on West with a car, so I want to go red for the morning. I may move up to orange in the afternoon if I feel I am getting held up in Red

FIR West is a tight technical track. I'm out for this weekend, my new jerico will not arrive until the following Tuesday, just in time for the following weekend at Autoclub Speedway in CA. The former California Speedway. Let me know if any of you guys need pit help.

FIR West is a tight technical track. I'm out for this weekend, my new jerico will not arrive until the following Tuesday, just in time for the following weekend at Autoclub Speedway in CA. The former California Speedway.

Let me know if any of you guys need pit help.

Bring your daily driver... :)

FIR West is a tight technical track. I'm out for this weekend, my new jerico will not arrive until the following Tuesday, just in time for the following weekend at Autoclub Speedway in CA. The former California Speedway.

I did that the time last time at Inde in my Honda Accord with NASA........used a good 70% of my street tires up and had to replace 2 front rotors, pads and hardware when finished. :crazy Used the parking brake to stop on the way home. :facepalm: . But I did enjoy pulling some of the cars down the straight :smilelol

I did that the time last time at Inde in my Honda Accord with NASA........used a good 70% of my street tires up and had to replace 2 front rotors, pads and hardware when finished. :crazy Used the parking brake to stop on the way home. :facepalm: . But I did enjoy pulling some of the cars down the straight :smilelol

LOL... that is way too funny...

Got my Carbotech pads in today a day early.

Doing the brakes tonight.

shinny side out!

I'M RUNNING GREEN AT 9:40 SUNDAY, are you grouping with other vetts or with Leroy's gang?

maybe some one can save me a spot in the Vette pen???

shinny side out!

I'M RUNNING GREEN AT 9:40 SUNDAY, are you grouping with other vetts or with Leroy's gang?

Get there early and start your own pen :P

Who is starting the vette-pen? I will not be pitting with Leroy this week. My buddy Mark blew his motor last month and wont be attending on Sunday (he usually saves my spot). Is anyone going to go out there on Friday and set up a Vette-Pen?

shinny side out!

Actually... the entire pad of the carbotech x20 is gold... LOL

shinny side out!

I was hoping I could sleep in a bit seeing as I don't start until 9:40 and will have to stay to the end to get the last run in at 5:10. There is enough down time already hope to have a spot. Anyone?

My buddy Mark blew his motor last month

DOH :banghead I need to call him. This is the first I'm hearing of it.

Bent Valve. Not sure what he is doing with it, but he told me it wont be back together for this weekend.

shinny side out!

I was hoping I could sleep in a bit seeing as I don't start until 9:40 and will have to stay to the end to get the last run in at 5:10. There is enough down time already hope to have a spot. Anyone?

I dont think we will get a spot anywhere since we are just going on Sunday.

Look for me.. we can pit together.

Thats racing pads for you! I had them on a 3 and a half weeks cause I was too lazy to change back to my street pads. Boy was it embarrassing at stop lights! SQUEEEEEEEEEEELLL.....!!! SLAMMER :bang see U sunday

Thats racing pads for you! I had them on a 3 and a half weeks cause I was too lazy to change back to my street pads. Boy was it embarrassing at stop lights! SQUEEEEEEEEEEELLL.....!!!

see U sunday

I was playing with them yesterday and almost got rear ended by a pickup truck.. He slammed on his brakes and had to swerve to the side of me to stop from hitting me.. They maybe noisy.. but I know I can out brake a stock vette by probably 20 feet from 70.

Thats racing pads for you! I had them on a 3 and a half weeks cause I was too lazy to change back to my street pads. Boy was it embarrassing at stop lights! SQUEEEEEEEEEEELLL.....!!!

see U sunday

I was playing with them yesterday and almost got rear ended by a pickup truck.. He slammed on his brakes and had to swerve to the side of me to stop from hitting me.. They maybe noisy.. but I know I can out brake a stock vette by probably 20 feet from 70.

There really is a big difference over Carbotec's street pads I love the stopping power. I do worry about being rear ended at the track by someone who is judging their braking distance by fallowing me. They get a big surprise when I stop much shorter then what they are able to stop.

Got it. Thanks. Won't be able to make it this weekend as i'm going to the BBQ on Saturday and will have to go through the new driver class.