• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Extender32

• Marco

• GR8WHITE

• old yeller

Guest badbobs95

Interest in meeting at Chevron by Firebird, to cruise down as a group?

Since we're a week out, it's time to get a meeting time set. I think 11:00 leaving 11:15 will be good. That should put us in Casa Grande around 11:35 - 11:45 depending on traffic.

Then it's set, we all meet at the Chevron at 11:00! Posted Image

Guest likenew

Hope the weather holds for Saturday... don't want to get you know what dirty.... Besides, the red head really makes the Vette look even greater with the top down.

The weather report on the dashboard of my Apple says sunny and 68. May need a jacket to go topless. We are sorry that we are going to miss that one :(

To anyone driving from Tucson direction...is everyone meeting somewhere and if so what time? Wife would be okay with a little earlier...shopping and all or after the lunch as well? Meeting Place________________ Departure Time_______________

Quicksilver98

To anyone driving from Tucson direction...is everyone meeting somewhere and if so what time? Wife would be okay with a little earlier...shopping and all or after the lunch as well?

Meeting Place________________

Departure Time_______________

I don't know how many are coming up from Tucson area........We usually meet at the Mcdonalds off Cortaro and the freeway. We can meet there about 10 if everyone agrees. GR8TWHITE is coming up from Siera Vista. He was asking too.

To anyone driving from Tucson direction...is everyone meeting somewhere and if so what time? Wife would be okay with a little earlier...shopping and all or after the lunch as well?

Meeting Place_____McDonalds___________

Departure Time_____10:00am__________

I don't know how many are coming up from Tucson area........We usually meet at the Mcdonalds off Cortaro and the freeway. We can meet there about 10 if everyone agrees. GR8TWHITE is coming up from Siera Vista. He was asking too.

I will be there then!!

SLAMMER

Will be in attendance. I'll be leaving from the west valley around 10-10:15 to meet up at Firebird Chevron @ 11 AM. Anyone from the west side confirmed to go?

SLAMMER :bang

SLAMMER

Will be in attendance. I'll be leaving from the west valley around 10-10:15 to meet up at Firebird Chevron @ 11 AM. Anyone from the west side confirmed to go?

Yep, I'm a go now. I live near McDowell and Dysart.

Dang, for some reason I thought this was going to be on a Sunday. Wish we could make it. Looks like it's gonna be a great turnout.

Vette is cleaned. See everyone at the Chevron tomorrow. :partydance:

yep, Mine is all nice and shiney too.

SLAMMER

Yep, I'm a go now. I live near McDowell and Dysart.

Why don't we meet up at Einstein's bagels @ 10 or 10:15

It is now 5:24 am.....Time for some Mimi's Café!! We can link up at McDonald's on Cortaro at 10 am. Thanks for setting a link-up from Tucson. See you at 10.

Guest likenew

Vette is cleaned. See everyone at the Chevron tomorrow. :partydance:

yep, Mine is all nice and shiney too.

Your car is always nice and shiney Greg :) Sorry that we are going to miss this one too.

Yes, nice to open er up a little to clear out the cobwebs and hang with some friends. Good day, now off to the Riverview show.

Quicksilver98

Heidi and I had a good time! I took some cell phone pics.....if there not to crappy I will post them later.

Yeah it was nice having lunch and shooting the breeze with everyone again. Looking forward to the next meet.

Sorry I could not stay very long but the food and service was very good. Had fun driving down Thanks to my speedy Ace buddies. Glad to have met up with you and your girl, Greg. I like the metal flake in your paint. SLAMMER :bang