• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Extender32

• Marco

• GR8WHITE

• old yeller

The red head and I have lunch on the calendar... Jan.14... now if I can only figure out how to open the truck... Couldn't resist another pic... white on white with red interior... it has to be rare like a good steak...be safe out there.

I will be back in town on the 13th, so this is VERY possible. +2 as of right now. Looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone. Its been a while..... I also posted this to the Sierra Vista "Thunder Vette Set" website to see if we can generate more "Corvette Brotherhood." Last time we all linked up for Mount Lemon, there were 12 Vettes from Sierra Vista that came out to show their support. And what a great time we had! (I hope this is ok, if not, we can head over to Burger King) Hahahahaha

I will be back in town on the 13th, so this is VERY possible. +2 as of right now.

Looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone. Its been a while.....

I also posted this to the Sierra Vista "Thunder Vette Set" website to see if we can generate more "Corvette Brotherhood." Last time we all linked up for Mount Lemon, there were 12 Vettes from Sierra Vista that came out to show their support. And what a great time we had!

(I hope this is ok, if not, we can head over to Burger King) Hahahahaha

Just give your best attempt at getting a head count from group and posting up so the restaurant doesn't get bombed too bad. Hell, show up with as many as you can regardless! :thumbs

Border Vette

Unfortunately I have to pull my name from the lunch. My son is coming home from his Army training that weekend. Maybe next month! Hope you all have a great time! Jerry

Guest likenew

I just added it to my calendar and Sharon and I are going to try and make that one. Hope that you all had a great New Years and we all drove responsibly

I'm not doing Sacramento now. I'll be at the lunch. I'm thinking I will head south to Gila Bend and then take I-8 over.

Interest in meeting at Chevron by Firebird, to cruise down as a group?

Since we're a week out, it's time to get a meeting time set. I think 11:00 leaving 11:15 will be good. That should put us in Casa Grande around 11:35 - 11:45 depending on traffic.

Where is the TUCSON crew linking up, and at what time? So far, so good..... (with exception to the Sierra Vista Vette Set, either they haven't posted it, or no one read my Email as of yet) Please add me +1 as I will be rolling with my wing-woman.

Interest in meeting at Chevron by Firebird, to cruise down as a group?

Since we're a week out, it's time to get a meeting time set. I think 11:00 leaving 11:15 will be good. That should put us in Casa Grande around 11:35 - 11:45 depending on traffic.

I will be there.

I'm iffy now as Julie probably has to work and my son is not too fond of driving to Casa Grand just to eat at Mimi's.

I'm iffy now as Julie probably has to work and my son is not too fond of driving to Casa Grand just to eat at Mimi's.

There's an In-n-Out next door :thumbs

Come on, I am driving up from Sierra Vista! It's not about eating at Mimi's or In-and-Out Burger, its about the comraderie. The brotherhood. It's better than a day parked in the garage.... Hope to see you all there.

Come on, I am driving up from Sierra Vista! It's not about eating at Mimi's or In-and-Out Burger, its about the comraderie. The brotherhood. It's better than a day parked in the garage....

Hope to see you all there.

Oh, I agree 100% but I don't want to make the drive by myself. I'll know Friday afternoon if I'll be making the trip or not.

Guest likenew

Sharon and I were going to come only to find out that our son is in the State Wrestling Championship with his school that same day, so we are going to have to bow out for this one :( we will have to catch up to you at the February lunch if not sooner. Joe

Hope the weather holds for Saturday... don't want to get you know what dirty.... Besides, the red head really makes the Vette look even greater with the top down.