Sunday mornings from 8 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.

GRANDDAD

Guest intmd8r
BTW, thanks for pulling over too, Eddie. I thought that was way cool!  :thumbs  :D

Being retired LE I can sometimes talk their talk. Besides, I help the investigators at DPS out on a daily basis. The private sector has access to alot of information that they don't have. I always say we can find people they can't and they can find those that we can't find. I can drop a couple names that could get one of us out of a minor bind. Really crazy stuff and you're on your own. :)

2thumbs.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

• GRANDDAD

Desertdawg

We were there just saturday night, on the way home from Flagstaff, visiting the kids, at about 10:30 there were 2 LEO's sitting at the bottom of the hill, one pulled out and hit the lights, I thought I was toast, but he went after the car in front of us.

Looks like this is turing out to be a decent Sunday event. I hope it continues.

Guest 1FASTC4

Well the view at Sunrise point has changed. going south on Thursday night I saw a rather large wild fire immediately West of sunset point. Lightning striek maybe?

The point offered a excellent view of the fire.

Guest XLR8TNC5
Well the view at Sunrise point has changed. going south on Thursday night I saw a rather large wild fire immediately West of sunset point. Lightning striek maybe?

The point offered a excellent view of the fire.

WOW, That sucks. I REALLY love that point and driving through there. Damn, I hate Forest Fires!

F22trainer
The bagel was good. The company was great. And the trip up to Sunrise Point was even better.  And not getting a ticket was great also. :cool

...You referring to the one on Cave Creek that almost caused me to spill my coffee - I was going about 60ish when you went by me and I saw him on the left!

ahhhh, read before posting - Michael...

So it sounds like there was a couple of scares yesterday! Sorry I didn't go along for the cruise - I wanted too...but I had to finish punching up some documents for my "interview" today, which is really just a formality. But, it does involve a conference with the Director and they pin me with another shoulder bar and a shinny new set of wings, so needles to say I have to have all the i's dotted and t's crossed.

I won't make it next week as I'm scheduled to work, and unfortunately I may be scarce again for awhile while I try adapt to 2 jobs.

I'll stay in touch here though...

Michael

they pin me with another shoulder bar and a shinny new set of wings, so needles to say I have to have all the i's dotted and t's crossed.

I won't make it next week as I'm scheduled to work, and unfortunately I may be scarce again for awhile while I try adapt to 2 jobs.

Michael

Wow! :P:party Congrats on the new bars, that should help sweeten the pot.

they pin me with another shoulder bar and a shinny new set of wings, so needles to say I have to have all the i's dotted and t's crossed.

Michael

Wow! :P:party Congrats on the new bars, that should help sweeten the pot.

:agree Way to go!!!

I won't be able to make ...promised Mom I'd take her to breakfast and no, taking her to Anthem would NOT be in the realm of possibilities. :lol Robert :burnout

I'm out, can't blow off my Sunday morning walking group two weeks in a row :leaving

my car's dirty - and i'm not waking up early to wash it - so i'm gonna flake out too!

Phoenix FRC

I was considering it for a few minutes there until I saw how far it is from Chandler... sheesh, that's quite the trip.. :ack

Robert, let me know how long it takes to make that drive.... Please sir..

Have fun, :flag

I was considering it for a few minutes there until I saw how far it is from Chandler... sheesh, that's quite the trip.. :ack

Robert, let me know how long it takes to make that drive.... Please sir..

Sunday mornings not to bad... about 30 -35 minutes max 40. Robert :burnout

Sunday mornings not to bad... about 30 -35 minutes max 40. Robert :burnout

I was just checking to see if anyone had trashed my pic anymore while I was at the party. Great party by the way, alot of nice people...and us also. :D Robert :burnout

I was just checking to see if anyone had trashed my pic anymore while I was at the party. Great party by the way, alot of nice people...and us also. :D Robert :burnout

Oh you love the attention! :rolleyes

M~

Sorry, I was late getting up, and mowing the yard took far longer than I figured. Must have been all the breaks to jump in the pool, ...it's friggin HOT! :willy Anyway, everyone was gone by the time I got out there, but I did see a silver C6 (MadMax?) and a red C3 vert (anmracing?) headin back into town as I was headin up the 17. I was hoping to get out there and maybe catch on to a little cruise, having missed the bagels, but maybe next time! :thumbs

All was not a loss tho', stopped and had lunch with the better half at Desert Ridge (brownie points), then topped off the 'vette with 101 octane at the Cave Creek/Union Hills Mobil :devil .

:burnout

Anyone going for bagels this Sunday???

Watch for me - you'll have to look up though. Sorry I can't make it by land.