Sunday mornings from 8 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.

GRANDDAD

This bagel shop (we can't remember the name) sponsors a car show every Sunday morning from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Never seen more than 4-6 cars there. It is a good little drive for a cup of coffee and a bagel. It is located at the Anthem Way exit off I-17, go east through first stop sign and up to traffic light. Turn left, pull in behind the Mobil Gas Station and you will see the bagel shop. We go around 8-8:30 because it is cooler and we sit outside. Maybe if a few corvettes show up, it will really make it a car show.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

• GRANDDAD

Sounds like fun, but we'd have to leave our house at 6:30am. :huh

Get Glenn to lead....10 minutes max. I might swing in up there before I swing on over to Melissa's to watch I mean help with the fluid changes. Geez, I sound like a monkey doing all that swinging. LOL Seeya, Robert :burnout

Been there a couple of times. Alot of Pantera guys meet there and a mixed hot rod crowd. Nice little light breakfast/ coffee scene :thumbs

Sounds like fun, but we'd have to leave our house at 6:30am. :huh

Cause you drive too slow.... :crazy:drinkers:eek

Guest intmd8r
Sounds like fun, but we'd have to leave our house at 6:30am.  :huh

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

I wouldn't mind heading up there, but realistically to be there by 8:00 am we would have to leave around 7:00 - 7:15. :ack

That's awfully early for a Sunday morning! sleep.gif

Sounds like fun, but we'd have to leave our house at 6:30am.  :huh

no, it's because he doesn't have a 1000 HP corvette! :leaving

F22trainer

Think I might do an early cruise and stop in for breakfast this Sunday...hope to see some familiar faces.

Think I might do an early cruise and stop in for breakfast this Sunday...hope to see some familiar faces.

I might cruise up there too. I would suggest anyone that's interested meet somewhere like 101 and Cave Creek. I'd go up Cave Creek to Carefree Hwy so you miss the I17/101 mess.

F22trainer

I might cruise up there too. I would suggest anyone that's interested meet somewhere like 101 and Cave Creek. I'd go up Cave Creek to Carefree Hwy so you miss the I17/101 mess.

I do like that drive up Cave Creek Rd. I'll see ya at Yard House tomorrow? :thumbs

Anyone else interested in a little Sunday drive? :burnout

^See Above ^

Michael and I are taking a ride out to the Anthem get together. We're meeting about 7:30 am and taking Cave Creek out to the Carefree Hwy and then up I-17 to Anthem.

Anyone else interested. If so speak up so we can set up a meeting place.

Anyone else interested in a little Sunday drive?  :burnout

Whatcha got in mind? :D

:jd Check out the thread topic. :D Robert :burnout

^See Above ^

Michael and I are taking a ride out to the Anthem get together. We're meeting about 7:30 am and taking Cave Creek out to the Carefree Hwy and then up I-17 to Anthem.

Where ya meeting? I may join you guys. Robert :burnout

Guest LT4ME
^See Above ^

Ah, I thought you meant above & beyond the Anthem thing.

Ah, I thought you meant above & beyond the Anthem thing.

They do go on a little cruise after eating and visiting. And if they don't, we can. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Okay, since we have some interest lets meet at the McDonalds just south of 101 on Cave Creek Rd. Let's plan to leave at 7:30 am sharp.

Right now we have

Chad

Michael

Robert

Eddie

Mike

Anyone else? Don't be shy, come on Newbies!

F22trainer
Okay, since we have some interest lets meet at the McDonalds just south of 101 on Cave Creek Rd. Let's plan to leave at 7:30 am sharp.

Right now we have

Chad

Michael

Robert

Eddie

Anyone else? Don't be shy, come on Newbies!

Not bad for an impromptu gathering!

You stilll gonna do a drive by my place on the wayto Mc D's Ed? I'll be ready at 7:00. :cool

I'll be to your place right about 7am. That'll give me time at McDonald's (its a gas station too).

Okay, since we have some interest lets meet at the McDonalds just south of 101 on Cave Creek Rd.  Let's plan to leave at 7:30 am sharp. 

Right now we have

Chad

Michael

Robert

Eddie

Anyone else?  Don't be shy, come on Newbies!

I will be there at the golden arches before 7:30

Guest LT4ME

If you are all still going to be at the joint in Anthem at 11am (the time it says it's over) Angie and I'll meet you there for an impromptu cruise. Maybe head up to Prescott & back down or something?

Edited: After looking over a map, maybe we can swing up to New River Road and cut back to the valley on it to the east or west. Looks like it has a few turns, but I've never been on it. Anyone familiar with it?

Yes, I've been on it several times. Nice drive back but it's getting more and more residential. Hey Sleepy Head, tell Angie to get you up early and meet us at McDonalds! The World Cup is on, you can always go home and take a little nappie pooh! (sorry soccer fans :D ). If it's church, we can say a little blessing over our bagels (sorry God fans :D ).

BTW, bring your map. I've been on that road but it would still be nice to have the map.