Sonic Drive-In Night for Michael (F22trainer)

Eddie44

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• F22trainer

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

Truck is all cleaned and ready for the In-Laws. Noticed while I was cleaning it that the oil hadn't been changed in 2 frickin years. Can't believe I let it go that long. But it only had about 1500 miles on it. So I had to do that too.

Work got in the way of getting home on time. I hope everybody had a good time and good luck on the training Michael! :thumbs

Guest likenew

Had a great time seeing you all tonight. Lots of luck to Mike in his new career. Here are some pictures that were taken. May take a couple of posts. Joe post-1873-087430700 1321500252.jpg post-1873-082434600 1321500310.jpg post-1873-040648400 1321500354.jpg post-1873-052439900 1321500396.jpg

Good visiting with you all tonight. Great burger too. Thanks for the pics. Even got the Silverado in there. :cool

Darn, they didn't get the new tires installed on the Lexus until 6:00 so ended up not making this.....sorry Michael. Good luck on the new career and training....catch up with you when you get back :thumbs

Guest likenew

Here are a couple of more pictures from last night. We are heading over to Luke AFB today with an long time friend that is in visiting, heading down to the flight line and going to watch the boys and their real hi performance toys (f-16s) work out for a bit. post-1873-067806300 1321534631.jpg post-1873-060810700 1321534779.jpg post-1873-026817900 1321534847.jpg

Thanks everybody for the great send-off! :ACE::yourock: Mom and I had a great time and thanks for the pic's Joe. You guys and gals are the best, and for Joe and Victor - it's the thought that counts... next time I see you, I'm gonna pee in your windsheild washer fluid! :smilelol JK - life happens, but you were missed! Would like to have spent more time talking with many of you, but the novacaine was wearing off fast. I'll post up as I am able - not taking the 'vette to Utah...frikin' heater doesn't work well anyway, so no sightseeing, but I probably would not have time anyway. As if the journey to this point, hasn't been challenging enough - this is what it was all about. I can't wait to get started, but I will be in town until the 27th...see ya'll round'!

Michael, sorry we couldn't make this fine event also, but you know we were there in spirit. Congrats and good luck!!! See ya for sure when ya get back. CAVU to ya brother and lets get them hours built, SWA is waiting!!!

Sorry Francy and I could not make it. Good luck with your training and future career, you have worked hard to get to this place in your trip. There a lot of folks very proud of you.