Sonic Drive-In Night for Michael (F22trainer)

Eddie44

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• F22trainer

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

Guest likenew

Looks like I'm in for this one!

Hopefully you will not have snow so you can take the plastic toy instead of the steel body to this one.

Right now the weather prediction for the 16th is mostly sunny, hi of 75 and 0% chance of rain. Sounds great! :banannarainbow:

Guest likenew

Right now the weather prediction for the 16th is mostly sunny, hi of 75 and 0% chance of rain. Sounds great! :banannarainbow:

Mostly sunny here in the Valley but up in the high country you could blink and there is a s**w storm. Was that a better way of putting it Wicked?

I talked to the manager this weekend and they will be ready for us Wed. :partydance::thankyou: She asked that we try to park along the south most row. They will try to rserve it for us.

I talked to the manager this weekend and they will be ready for us Wed. :partydance::thankyou:

She asked that we try to park along the south most row. They will try to rserve it for us.

:thumbs:ACE:

That's pretty cool of them. Found out my In-Laws are flying in Wednesday morning. If they want to come with I will have to leave the car home and bring the truck.

Another Acehole suggested we ought to have a special "good luck/going away" party for Michael and where better to do it than a Sonic Drive-In?

I've talked this over with him and we settled on Wed. Nov 16th since he has mid week days off while here. His Mom will be here then as well.

Here are the details:

When: Wed Nov 16th

Time: 6pm until ???

Where: Sonic 40th St and Greenway (just 1/2 mi or so east of the 51 freeway)

Come and wish Michael GOOD LUCK on his new adventure. Weather should be beautiful by then!

Post up if interested in attending so that I can warn the business what to expect.

bgslvr will be there.

Good to see some new folks! All are welcome at this and other ACE events.

This will be a great informal chance to meet folks.

I would have to stop for gas at least once just to get there, sorry I can't make it. too damn far away on a weeknight.

Posted Image

It's supposed to be 75 degrees today. That should put it at about 65 at 6pm. PERFECT! :partydance:

It's supposed to be 75 degrees today. That should put it at about 65 at 6pm. PERFECT! :partydance:

I agree Eddie, that's why I'm coming TOPLESS (my car that is). :banannarainbow:

Guest likenew

:agree

Sounds like top off weather to me :banannarainbow:

Really glad you clarified that. The original comment could have scared off some folks :lol

Really glad you clarified that. The original comment could have scared off some folks :lol

I don't know Eddie, I have a pretty good rack!!