NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Nov 5th ~ Lunch & Photo Shoot

Christine

The Asian girl was an absolute beauty. I didnt edit it because of that, I just felt I was being a bit of a dick to the others. Gotta say though, if this was knowingly going to be a VERY amateur shoot...it should have been said so.

I didn't get any of her (photographer should be sending them). Here's another though:

post-1883-065904600 1320554321.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• alludc

• Justin

• C4orce2

...unorganized, no permits, HORRIBLE setting, facebook found "models" and at best an amateur photographer with basic equipment. And snakes? I didnt expect a magazine spread type quality by any means. but I also wasnt gonna spend the better part of my Saturday for a dirty parking lot pic.

I did not require a crystal ball to know how this would turn out.

I looked at this "event" when it was first posted. They were soliciting for cars needed for model shoot here, and soliciting for models needed for a car shoot on the other end. That was all I needed to see to know it was hokey. . .

Looks like I did not miss much. I signed up originally to do the shoot since it looked like Christine was having trouble lining up enough cars. But as I saw she had more than enough, I decided to go and participate in a Fast Glass event instead. We went to a care center in the west valley and put our cars on display for the residents. Most of them had to come out in wheel chairs to look at the cars and talk to us. It was well worth while and we believe the residents really enjoyed getting out and looking at the cars, even in the cool weather. I was proud of the turn out we had from FGCC, we had 18 cars there despite the cool temps! Not bad for a small club like ours. I'm glad I decided to do what I did. Doing something for others is always better than doing something for yourself!

So, are there any photos anyone is going to upload or is this Photoshoot a big secret? I would love to see the pics. :) Remember, sometimes a first photoshoot has some speed bumps but the organizers will learn from any mistakes and improve upon them. Now, lets see some pics!!!

Ya, I'm with Glen. I wanna see pics, even if it was a bit fail. I think this may have been an exercise in learning to manage your own expectations on one side, and how to appropriately represent yourself on the other. I think everyone was aiming a bit high in their expectations, and that everyone really wanted this deal to be awesome, but I wasn't there, so I suppose I have no say in the matter.

I didn't get any of her (photographer should be sending them). Here's another though:

The halo looks more smudged than the model does...

The halo looks more smudged than the model does...

Huh? What do you mean??

F$#%&^#$* you F&$E^%$#% face F&*$#%&%$@ F()**#$(%^#%^ FG!@^#@$# ^#$%^#$% &@^@$#@##!*($) I was in the Navy and did not hear as many F bombs in my entire enlistment than I heard on Saturday. I took my Dad with me and on of the "SKANKS" was in his face saying F%#%^#%^ you, F%^%#^% your face ....etc. etc. Professional shoot my ass. Christine, you owe several people an apology. Nice of you to show up too. Rob

F$#%&^#$* you F&$E^%$#% face F&*$#%&%$@ F()**#$(%^#%^ FG!@^#@$# ^#$%^#$% &@^@$#@##!*($)

I was in the Navy and did not hear as many F bombs in my entire enlistment than I heard on Saturday.

I took my Dad with me and on of the "SKANKS" was in his face saying F%#%^#%^ you, F%^%#^% your face ....etc. etc.

Professional shoot my ass. Christine, you owe several people an apology. Nice of you to show up too.

Rob

you are f(*^(*& joking right?????? what the hell was that about!? im really really glad I left. I would have happily had my mma trained wife come handle that situation. Who talks to someone like that, much less an older man!?>!?!

You mean to tell me that women who would show up to pose half naked and pay to be photographed by a stranger aren't perfect, respectful ladies?

Wow I remember when ACE members weren't so rude...

Are you going to respond to any of what went on or just pretend it didn't happen?

Oh HELL no is anyone laying on the car. Stand by it, that's ok. No touching.

Wow I remember when ACE members weren't so rude...

Are you going to respond to any of what went on or just pretend it didn't happen?

I would prefer not to reply to someone who has never met me yet has such a shitty attitude towards me.

If you knew me and knew the other shit I have going on in my life then just maybe you could be pissed off at me for not showing up to an event. Didn't like the models or the photographer? No one was holding a gun to keep you there.

When I first posted up I said friends of mine needed car. I personally know all the models and the photographers that went and if they were out of line its not hard to speak up.

Keep on bashing me it makes me all kinds of happy.

I'm going to close this now, it seems both parties see it differently, but ACE is not the place to hash it out. Please take it to email or whatever if this needs to be discussed further. I'm sorry to hear the photo shoot didn't turn out as expected, and also sad to hear Christine is still going thru crap in life that takes away from the fun...

As always the Admin PM box is open if anyone needs to discuss the closing of this thread...