Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• alludc

• Justin

• C4orce2

Hey Christine,

Is there still room? I can bring this car up

Posted Image

I'd be willing to bet if you just show up they wouldn't say no!

:thumbs

fourseventeen

Oh I would have brought the pumpin out IF it wasnt on Nov 5th (Ill be at Rugged Maniac Mud Race) and the girls looked good ;) though I think I have plenty professional photos of my car lol

I have a beautiful blue z06. My brother Czydmnd will be there. Would love to get pic's of Both corvettes in the family.

Sorry for the delay in response! Lunch will be at macayos depot cantina in tempe at 1130am My laptop passed away so posting from my phone. I need a final head count so I can arrange for parking at lunch and have the right amount of models for the shoot.

Hi Christina - Just letting you know I am still on for Sunday; getting my car detailed that morning! Sorry to hear about your laptop :banghead

Christen, I'm still in as long as you want my car for the shoot. If you do, I will have myself and two others for lunch. Just confirm and let us know the address for the restaurant. thx,

1. Saturday November 5th is the date of the lunch & photo shoot Lunch: Macayos Depot Cantina 300 South Ash Avenue Tempe, AZ 85281 Time:11:30-45am *here we will do a meet n greet for all the ACE members, models and photographers* Photoshoot: Papago Park Tempe Curry Road & College Avenue Tempe, AZ Time:2:00-15pm *from here Dark Pearl Photography will take over the shoot. Dark Pearl contracts the models. When your car is up to shoot you will be able to put in your request for your personal photo however due to time restrictions with models and photographers please understand we may not be able to fulfill all requests.All individuals on site are by invitation only and are professional & considerate.* Please if you are not on the list and had planned to go inbox or call me so I can have a full head count for the lunch and the shoot. Christine 602-4sixzero-17eightyfive 1. Big Poppa ~ Chris 2. Jester ~ Greg 3. GoldenC4 ~ Mike 4. C4for2 ~ Larry 5. Alludc ~ Todd 6. Justin ~ Justin 7. Slammer ~ Tim 8. Goofy02Z06 ~ Ben 9. 08Z51 ~ Rob 10. Czydmnd ~ Brian 11. Badbobs95 ~ Bob 12. F22Trainer ~ Michael 13. Z06Mir ~ Miranda

Hmm I have to come up to Phoenix anyway might as well jump in if I can. I don't think my Vette needs to be in any photo's unless I get daring and paint it this week lol. But the lunch sounds fun! Mind if I join in? --Elliott

Everyone is more than welcome to join us for the lunch and see what we can do about getting pics of the vettes before the photos shoot... I dont want to step on toes for the NOVEMBER LUNCH though.

Everyone is more than welcome to join us for the lunch and see what we can do about getting pics of the vettes before the photos shoot... I dont want to step on toes for the NOVEMBER LUNCH though.

Christen, looks like you have more than enough cars for your shoot on Saturday. Go ahead and take me off the list and I'll see you at a later event. Have fun!

I gotta back outa this deal too. If anyone wants in, you can haz my spot. Apologies to Christine.

I might try to get over from Peoria, I'd love to get a good pic of my car. Did I read somewhere that we get to keep a model...that sounds good , but might upset the wife ;) I've got a Atomic Orange Z06 like 4seventeen.... without the fancy cool wheels Tim E.