Palm Valley Church Father's Day Car Show

Guest LT4ME

Guest intmd8r
We can go hit TGIFridays/Macayos/Streets of New York or something else for lunch afterwards if anyone's interested.

Hey, what time do you all think you would be up for this? If you plan to do it after the car show. I can't make the car show, but I know lunch sounds like a great idea.

Have fun and be safe everyone.

Should we say around noonish? The car show is from 8:00 - 11:00, so I would say noon would be plenty of time to get all packed up and to a restaurant in the area.

There are actually quite a few in the area now - anyone have any preferences or suggestions?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• phxscooby101

• F22trainer

• Desertdawg

Guest XLR8TNC5

My vote is for Macayos.I have been craving some Mexican food lately. I think SofNY may not be able to accommodate all of us if we have more than a few people at once.

TGIF, where we went last time is ALWAYS a good choice as well. Ill go wherever the majority rule ends up being.

Talk to you all soon.

Tanya

Guest 71airstrike

count me in. Ill meet you at the Safeway parking lot.

..I have a suprise for you all....

.. :mad Dwane stay out of my garage this time :mad ...

:P

Guest LT4ME
My vote is for Macayos.I have been craving some Mexican food lately. I think SofNY may not be able to accommodate all of us if we have more than a few people at once.

TGIF, where we went last time is ALWAYS a good choice as well. Ill go wherever the majority rule ends up being.

Talk to you all soon.

Tanya

We had Macayos last night with some friends. The food is always great and the service is always (well not always, but 99.99%) terrible. That being said, I wouldn't mind eating there again tomorrow. I'd prefer Fridays, as the service there is usually pretty good *and* Vetzila is the cook. ;)

Guest intmd8r

My vote goes for Macayo's as I can ALWAYS eat there. eating.gif

But I do agree that Friday's is always a good choice as well, so if more people want to eat there, it's all good! :D :thumbs

And look forward to your surprise, Chad! See you there! :party

Guest LT4ME

Updated list:

1) LT4ME

2) INTMD8R

3) F22trainer

4) phxscooby101

5) 71airstrike (there with surprise!)

6) Eddie44

7) Quiktrip

8)Desertdawg (Possible Drive-By)

9) BlakMajik (if tranny bladder problem is fixed)

Updated list:

1) LT4ME

2) INTMD8R

3) F22trainer

4) phxscooby101

6) Eddie44

7) Quiktrip

8)Desertdawg (Possible Drive-By) :hunter

Robert, I put the air bridge in the trunk for you so remind me

Robert, I put the air bridge in the trunk for you so remind me

Hey Eddie, don't forget to give me the air bridge!!! I'll try to remember tomorrow also. LOL Thanks, Robert

Updated list:

1) LT4ME

2) INTMD8R

3) F22trainer

4) phxscooby101

6) Eddie44

7) Quiktrip

8)Desertdawg (Possible Drive-By) :hunter

:agree

Thats funny..... :smilelol

Chad, your in luck, no spy pictures to post this time... :huh

Guest 71airstrike
Well, 2 out of 3 Vette owners surveyed prefer Macayos, so that's where we'll meet for lunch at noon.

Click here to get directions to Macayos

homer-doh.jpg

I had a great time everyone. It was nice to meet new faces and drool over Chad's (phx scooby 0101) tough sounding car.

I enjoyed the 'jaunt' up 101 back home. It was thrilling

cheers

chad

Just wanted to say that this thread is :bs without pics...lol

:withstupid what was the big surprise????

phxscooby101

Thanks everyone it was very cool to finally meet you all, I had a blast. This is for you all :burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout :D :D Its my special a/c device ;)

Guest LT4ME

Thanks to everyone for coming out. Chad's surprise and Scooby's AC ROCKED! :cool

The blast up the 101 was fun 'til we lost Tanya, but we found her again... and Mark. :)

We'll have some pix up later on. :D

Guest intmd8r
Thanks everyone it was very cool to finally meet you all, I had a blast. This is for you all :burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout :D :D Its my special a/c device ;)

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

It was great to meet you and Jessica today and your car is SWEET! notworthy.gif

Thanks again to everyone for coming out - it was definitely a great time.

Like Mike said, we'll pull pics off the camera a bit later tonight and get them up! :thumbs

:party

Just wanted to say that this thread is  :bs without pics...lol

:withstupid what was the big surprise????

I think Chad will have to answer that but personally I think it's worth it's own thread. Might come out when pics are posted but I don't know. :D

A little warm but a great time. Good to see everyone again and Scoob that C4 is awesome!

Really made the trip worthwhile when I won the $50 gift card :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

Well, that sucked I missed lunch with you all. Damn cell phones dying really sucks ass!

Then, with my little mishap up the 101 afterward, I guess it was just not my day today. I am beginning to hate the Loop 101~ It is bad luck for me every time I ever drive my Vette on it. lol.

It was nice seeing some of you again and Chad's surprise. All I can say is :eek:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs .

Thank you Mike and Ang for the help and coming back for me and waiting for Mark to get there and letting me sit in the air conditioned car while Mike and Mark went to get fixing stuff! I owe you both dinner! It is really refreshing to know I have friends like you all. :drinkers

Tanya

Guest intmd8r
Thank you Mike and Ang for the help and coming back for me and waiting for Mark to get there and letting me sit in the air conditioned car while Mike and Mark went to get fixing stuff! I owe you both dinner! It is really refreshing to know I have friends like you all.  :drinkers

Not a problem AT ALL! Like Mike said, you owe us nothing. hand.gif :D

As for Chad's surprise, I agree it deserves its own thread. :cool2thumbs.gif

Sorry a lot of those pics turned out so blurry; the sun was so bright that I couldn't see my screen on my camera! doh2.gifwhistle.gif

Hopefully Jessica got some better pics with hers! crossfingers.gif

There's a hint of Chad's surprise if you look at the above pics closely. It is only a hint of the actual surprise though! :D