NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

** SEPTEMBER ACE LUNCH **

HOXXOH

OK. I'm back on the "Out" status. Looks like I'll be helping with the boat rescue tomorrow. Y'all have fun!!!

Are you going to be the airbag?.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HOXXOH

• Big Poppa

• wickedfastvette

• Border Vette

I'll see everyone in the AM. :ACE: If it rains, I don't want to hear the sob stories that your Vette might melt. :facepalm: If you can't bring yourself to take it out of the garage, then drive something else. :yesnod

A big :thankyou: to everyone who came today. I hope you had a good time and good food. The birhday wishes for that old coot were greatly appreciated. :yesnod:ACE:

Thanks for all your hard work Tom! I was able to put more faces to cars and signatures. Good talking with you Phill (EvilC5) and Jim (dvl4evr)who has the hot devil avitar I always stare way too long at when on the forum. I was hoping to see Stevie B's new supercharged Etelbrock set up but he was a no show. I had a good time and it was nice to see so many of you Ace holes you too Tim (P51TJ)

We had one little Oops after lunch. Mikey had an electrical problem and couldn't start the beast. It's now on the way to Van's.

Posted Image

Here's hoping this is the problem, as a poor ground can shut it down, but also can be an easy fix.

Posted Image

Lunch was great. Enjoyed meeting some more Ace folks. Thanks for setting it up Tom and happy Bday!Hope your car problem turns out to be something simple Mike

I would like to thank all of the people that helped with trying to get KILLER up and running. It was comforting to have so many stay until the tow truck loaded up and left.What a bunch of great friends! Thanks again.

Lunch was great. Enjoyed meeting some more Ace folks. Thanks for setting it up Tom and happy Bday! Hope your car problem turns out to be something simple Mike

It was great talking with you Richard. You'll get the mod bug once you get your exhaust! At least you got the fastest color :3gears:

I'm sorry I missed this. I would have far rather slept in and then hung with you guys than get up at 430 to drive to the lake and NOT retrieve a boat.I don't see a report, how was the food?

Had a great time at the lunch. Good to catch up with everyone, meeting members I have not got a chance to mee over the past few years.

I would like to thank all of the people that helped with trying to get KILLER up and running. It was comforting to have so many stay until the tow truck loaded up and left. What a bunch of great friends! Thanks again.

QUESTION: How many Acers does it take to TRY to start a Corvette? ANSWER: Seventeen, and a lady who had the only set of junper cables in the bunch. Thanks Tom for setting this up. Great photos Jerry :ACE:

wickedfastvette

Another great ACE lunch! Super turnout thanks Tom for setting it up and happy birthday!! Sorry about your car Mikey, hope its a simple fix.