NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

** SEPTEMBER ACE LUNCH **

HOXXOH

Anyone got requests for which game they have on the tube?

I was going to say if I make it, it has to be MI vs ND, but that's not until 5:00 PM. :lol

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HOXXOH

• Big Poppa

• wickedfastvette

• Border Vette

Anyone got requests for which game they have on the tube?

Nebraska isn't on until 4 so I officially DGAF but I would request Alabama/Penn State

Francy and I will be there. Now who were the whooses who complained that it is sooooo faaaar across town. Border Vett and I will be coming 143 miles. :3gears: "it's not the destonation, but the ride" :rockon2:

The list on post #1 is updated. Only 3 days and 3 hours left. I'll be informing Dillon's staff of our invasion later today. :edward:

It's only supposed to be 99 on Saturday, we're gonna freeze our butts off!

I talked with Dillon's mgr. today to make sure they have some spicy hot BBQ for you. Gotta keep the tush warm. :smilelol

I kinda sorta got permission for reserved parking if we start arriving around 11 AM. I'll attempt to hold 22 spaces for ACE only.

Francy and I will be there. Now who were the whooses who complained that it is sooooo faaaar across town. Border Vett and I will be coming 143 miles. :3gears: "it's not the destonation, but the ride" :rockon2:

Get them Jack!

If it's not too late put me down for 1

It's only too late unless it's over before you arrive.

Gotcha on the list.

OK, wasn't sure but looks like I'll be around for this one. I'm just not allowed to eat.

OK, wasn't sure but looks like I'll be around for this one. I'm just not allowed to eat.

Man, you're brave. I would rather eat live earthworms, then go to a BBQ place and not eat.

Man, you're brave. I would rather eat live earthworms, then go to a BBQ place and not eat.

Jim.....don't poke the bear. Especially not a hungry bear!!!! :lol

It looks like alot of freeway closures/restrictions from just about every direction this weekend :facepalm: , that is unless the rain washes them out. :thumbs

OK. I'm back on the "Out" status. Looks like I'll be helping with the boat rescue tomorrow.Y'all have fun!!!