Laughlin Overniter tentatively sept 16

Togo

***EDIT***

looks like we will be aiming for the weekend of saturday september 16th

so clear your calendars and start saving your coin for the slots!

***EDIT***

On the last cruise, we lost Tim and Joni to laughlin - and they said they go quite often for an overniter - i think this would be a fun cruise both up and back and "to each their own" once we get there i guess?

would anybody else be interested in this?

i would like to go up on a saturday morning and return on a sunday some time, long enough to recouperate before work on monday!

so..........what say you all? - Tim and Joni said they go almost quarterly - even a quarterly laughlin group run would be fun - but, i don't want to intrude on tim and joni's trips

so - let's hear your gripes,- requests, interest, etc.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• P51tj

• Quiktrip

• GRANDDAD

:lol No intrusion!!!! the more the merrier!!! I can call our Host at Colorada Belle and see what maybe she can offer up considering we should "own" part of the place by now.

Guest LT4ME

If it's between December & April, we're there for sure, as some of Angie's family comes down to snowbird there. In the summer, we might be interested, but it depends when/how much etc...

:lol No intrusion!!!! the more the merrier!!! I can call our Host at Colorada Belle and see what maybe she can offer up considering we should "own" part of the place by now.

that would rock!

just because i own a corvette, doesn't mean i like to waste a lot of money!

let us know what they can "offer up"

heck, if i go often enough too, i can get comps! mom and dad used to get comps all the time - they would go often like you and joni!

I would love to go.....when is it...is the big question

'

My .02 is that if we left on a Sat. by the time we get there, kinda burned out somewhat. That means the evening is tiring and possibly not as much fun/party factor for us all. Now if we left on a Fri. (I'm just saying) that would allow for enough rest and playtime for Sat. :drinkers Then we leave after we eat on Sun. or ?? Like I said...my .02

This thought process is based on experience also :D otherwise, I would of just had a glass of stfu and not mentioned it :willy

Guest XLR8TNC5

Heck yeah, Im up for it as well. Im young enough too that I can handle an overniter just fine. But Im a two day liker as well!

LOL.

Tanya

friday night and saturday night would be fine with me too, i just brought up the idea of a one nighter due to restrictions on most of the other members.

that's why i'm guaging interest - who's up for 2 nights? who's up for 1 night?

i guess those of us that can stay 1 night can - and those that can stay 2 can - it would be nice for the group to all drive up together though!

so keep the complaints coming!

My .02 cents worth. When we go Johnnie and I always go for one night. We leave here around noon and are there with no problem by 4pm. Gives us plenty of play time before a late dinner... and then more play time. Sleep in, grab some breakfast..more play time and leave around 1pm and are home around 5pm. We are in for a 1 nighter.

My .02 cents worth. When we go Johnnie and I always go for one night. We leave here around noon and are there with no problem by 4pm. Gives us plenty of play time before a late dinner... and then more play time. Sleep in, grab some breakfast..more play time and leave around 1pm and are home around 5pm. We are in for a 1 nighter.

that's kinda what i was thinking - so - can a MOD put a poll in this thread? or is it too late?

maybe we can vote for 1 or 2 night

then the thing will be to have EVERYONE post an ideal time - whethere they know they have planned time off, or they can request the time off early enough in advanced that there would be no excuse to miss this one!

That sounds like a plan!! Enough time to have fun without the extra expense (room and gambling) of a two nighter. Robert :burnout

That sounds like a good plan, for a one nighter...if we stick to it. My experience has always been the need to stop here, stop there, oh honey...tell them to pull over,I have to pee again :huh

See my point :D (Glad Nance doesn't read my crap :rolf

Guest LT4ME

That sounds like a good plan, for a one nighter...if we stick to it. My experience has always been the need to stop here, stop there, oh honey...tell them to pull over,I have to pee again :huh

See my point :D (Glad Nance doesn't read my crap :rolf

Well, if Flagstaff to Phoenix is a 73 minute ride, Laughlin can easily be achieved with only one splash & go pit stop. :D

Laughlin can easily be achieved with only one splash & go pit stop.  :D

:smilelol yes and that happens in Wickieup, about half way point. No fuel required!!!

Desertdawg
  oh honey...tell them to pull over,I have to pee again  :huh

See my point  :D  (Glad Nance doesn't read my crap  :rolf

Laughlin can easily be achieved with only one splash & go pit stop. :D

I sure hope that your meaning of "splash and go" is not something that Nance has to experience...

Guest LT4ME
I sure hope that your meaning of "splash and go" is not something that Nance has to experience...

If it is, Tim better get into the bottling business. ;)

any more thoughts or input?

i'm going to vegas mid july - so i'm absolutely OK if this is in mid-late august, perhaps even september or october (when it starts cooling off again)

September works good for us, as long as it isn't the 23rd & 24th.

ok, there's a vote for early / mid september

Jackie and i are open for whenever!

WHO ELSE?

Yep we be in! I'm still working on this also. Right now at a quick glance I have picked out a few dates:

19 AUG

2 SEP (might not work with the holiday)

16 SEP

I'll have more pricing info soon....hopefully

For some reason I don't think it will take US that long to get there :D :D :lol

i agree - so....when are you and the mrs. available? any of those dates posted by tim?