• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• P51tj

• Quiktrip

• GRANDDAD

ok, so it looks like the people who are definitely showing interest are game for mid september - so i'm going to to wait for tim to hear back from his host and if we can, i think sept. 16 would be ideal!

so let's tentatively plan it for then, unless tim comes back with diferent information.

:drinkers

Guest LT4ME
ok, so it looks like the people who are definitely showing interest are game for mid september - so i'm going to to wait for tim to hear back from his host and if we can, i think sept. 16 would be ideal!

so let's tentatively plan it for then, unless tim comes back with diferent information.

:drinkers

That would be perfect by us, as Sept 15th is my B-day, so we can have an actual excuse to party in Laughlin... not like we need one mind you. ;) :drinkers

Very interested in going. Its my wife's birthday on the 16th. It looks like we can celebrate two birthdays. Need to be back by 6:00 p.m. Sunday. We are a go for this trip.

Jay

Guest LT4ME
OK I'll be pushing Sep 16th!!! and if case I forget Happy Birthday Mike!!!

P51tj> Thanks!

JD> Nothing like a double birthday bash! :D

Quiktrip> crossfingers.gif

Sounds good here also...if I still have a Vette, but may go anyway :leaving

Mid to late September won't work for me, AF baseball tournament around that time, and had to miss last years due to my little 'trip'.

Looks like I'll be celebrating my birthday without you guys.

Same day as Mrs. jdbrockman's, day after Mike's.

Whats you talkin' bout willis? :toetap Robert :burnout

Guest LT4ME
Mid to late September won't work for me, AF baseball tournament around that time, and had to miss last years due to my little 'trip'.

Baseball? Since when is a season of baseball more important than one night of drunken debauchery that might get you arrested in another state, your car impounded by the local rent-a-cops all the while providing your friends something to tease you about for years to come? :P ;)

not to get too off topic - but do you have a buyer?

is it advertised somewhere?

how much?

and i think DDs would be acceptable, but you may have a hard time catching up!

Baseball? Since when is a season of baseball more important than one night of drunken debauchery that might get you arrested in another state, your car impounded by the local rent-a-cops all the while providing your friends something to tease you about for years to come? :P ;)

Oh, a couple of reasons.

It's right up there, just like driving a Vette, right up there with sex.

And since it's my base team, it's EPR material...lol...

And it's what I do...

:D

And I am sure there will be plenty of chances for drunken debauchery before and after... :drinkers

cant make it.. will be in Vegas for a long weekend.

Vegas is 15 minutes from Laughlin in a 1000 HP corvette! :rolf

Guest LT4ME

:agree:rolf

Guest intmd8r

:thumbs:smilelol:thumbs

Since we are new members, how does this work. Are we supposed to make our own reservations for Laughlin or does someone take a count and reserve rooms. Since it is my birthday, I already started saving my pennies the minute this post came up. Hopefully before this event we will get to meet more members.

Dianne

Hey, we want to know if Eddie44 really exists....we haven't seen you yet! What is the next event you might go on?

Robert, are you going to Laughlin? We mentioned it to Greg and Jackie and they were wondering if they could go to? Let me know.

Dianne

Hey, we want to know if Eddie44 really exists....we haven't seen you yet! What is the next event you might go on?

Robert, are you going to Laughlin? We mentioned it to Greg and Jackie and they were wondering if they could go to? Let me know.

Dianne

Well now that I got the vacation out of the way and just got my Vette back last night I ready to roll. Problem is the calendar is looking kinda slim until this event rolls around. I think we should plan some short trips soon!

Are you sure we are ever going to see you...we think that you are just a figment of our imagination. Other people have said that they actually have seen you in person....but we are beginning to wonder.

It would be 10 if the damn car wasnt drag limited.