• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• Deuce 132

• DWRidgeway

• Cross

Looks like the wife and i will be able to make it, anyone else from sahuarita going?

Great, got you on the list .. and Yes, myself and at least one other are going from Sahuarita. If you want to run up together let me know.

Looks like the wife and i will be able to make it, anyone else from sahuarita going?

Great, got you on the list .. and Yes, myself and at least one other are going from Sahuarita. If you want to run up together let me know.

Which way will you go, maybe you can swing through Rita Ranch...

Sounds good, where do you want to meet? and what time?

How about across from Fry's (SW corner-vacant, easy to spot ya) at Houghton/Rita around noon?

Quicksilver98

Well crap........Im back at work now after my surgery and I look at the schedule and they have me on second shift this weekend so that screws me up for lunch on Sunday. Maybe next time!

Ok sounds good, how about you duece 132? You want to meet somewhere here in sahuarita?

How about Z06C5 and I meeting you at the Shell Station/McDonalds, Sahuarita Rd. by I-19 around 11:30am. Should give us time to hook up with Shifter on the way in.

Well crap........Im back at work now after my surgery and I look at the schedule and they have me on second shift this weekend so that screws me up for lunch on Sunday. Maybe next time!

That sucks! But, glad your feeling better .. Think about joining in on Capsule's Mt. Lemmon cookie run Sunday Sept. 4th.

Sounds good, see u there.

Change of plan. Can't leave Sahuarita until 12:15pm so will be taking I-19. Won't allow time to run out to Rita Ranch so we'll see you guys at Blanco's.

You guys think I should throw a last-minute invite out on teh Southwest section of teh "Big Forum"?

Go for it Shifter. I hope these Tucson events and happenings can can grow bigger. We have nearly One million people in the Tucson area so there has got to be more Vette guys and gals than just us.

Go for it Shifter.

I hope these Tucson events and happenings can can grow bigger. We have nearly One million people in the Tucson area so there has got to be more Vette guys and gals than just us.

Done deal: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/southwest/1401976-arizona-happenings-5.html#post1578535738

Let's see if we can recruit a few new peeps! :partydance:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM THE ONLY PERSON FROM PHOENIX SHOWIN' UP FOR THIS. . .

:lolfail:

Guess I'll enjoy a solo early morning blast down to the Old Pueblo. :3gears:

You Tucson folks, if any of you are interested, I have a few ACE T-shirts ($20) and ACE business cards (free) that I will be bringing along.

See ya tomorrow! :ACE:

You Tucson folks, if any of you are interested, I have a few ACE T-shirts ($20) and ACE business cards (free) that I will be bringing along.

Donna, is there any XXL's left...if so, count me in for one....