Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• Deuce 132

• DWRidgeway

• Cross

I am in for this. . . :3gears::eat:

Who else from Phoenix???? :ACE:

I'm on the maybe side, gotta see how the next couple weeks pan out

Good to see some of the PHX crew heading down this way. Looking forward to meeting you Donna. Hope you make it Jim.

You guys don't think thats a little soon? Either way I will put up a feeler thread on doing it. I would really like to have the Vette's new endlinks on first. Its needs new ones esp in back lol. Also looking at the list, I may be bringing 1 with me. Depends if she is coming or not.

• 2 weeks later...

My work schedule changed and I will not be able to attend.

Thanks for letting us know .. Hope to catch up you next time ..

My work schedule changed and I will not be able to attend.

Dang...I wanted a close up of your vert....

Thanks Tom, I might be bringing another Corvette owner and his wife along if I can get in touch with him. I'll let you know asap. HEY JESTER!!!! wazzzzup? long time no see. Scott

Sorry. , I am out. Will be taking care of some medical issues. Wanted to come. Have Vett, Will Travel (most of the time)

Sorry. , I am out. Will be taking care of some medical issues. Wanted to come. Have Vett, Will Travel (most of the time)

Hope nothing serious. Will catch you next time. Thanks for letting us know.

:bump:

This is getting closer. . .WHO ELSE FROM PHOENIX??? :driving:

It would be great if more of the PHX crew would head down for this. Looks like there will be serveral new members attending and would be a good opportunity to meet some of the long time members .. just sayin'

I have invited two non ace members with Vettes to join us. A Silver C4 and a Silver C5 owner named Scott who also happens to have a C5 Z06. Not sure if they are coming but I told them they should.

I have invited two non ace members with Vettes to join us. A Silver C4 and a Silver C5 owner named Scott who also happens to have a C5 Z06. Not sure if they are coming but I told them they should.

They need to be converts... :toetap

That's cool. My +1 is my neighbor (C5 Z06). He lurks the board but hasn't signed up ... yet. We'll consider this a recruiting lunch, hows that? :thumbs