LPM Dyno Day

Steve@LPM

I totally want to make it, but I'm in San Antonio tonight. With Fed mandated 11 hours of drive time tomorrow, I ain't gonna make Tucson so i can be home Saturday. Maybe I could be there in the afternoon... And we could dyno Pimpness if the dyno is that lonely. Do any of your dyno's read in single digits?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Loud Pedal

• Devryn

• Ted Y

Damnit, I'm out. The wife has to work, which puts me on kid driving duty to their various activities tomorrow. :banghead

Kathy and I will be there around nooners to see what 'Tinkerbell' can do :) -Frank

ya doenst look like Zeek will be ready by the morning. Was hoping I'd get these rocker arms done today buts its most likely not gunna happen.. :facepalm:

Sorry Steve, I'm out. Tonight's commencement took longer than I thought, family wants to celebrate on the 14th. I had a lot of service undertakings and projects to ask you.

OMG Thank you guys! You were awesome! Tim and I had a blast. We gotta come back though cuz it looks like the A/C was left on for his Challenger's runs. Seriously, this was awesome.

Posted Image

Thanks for the Brats Dave. Didn't get to stay too long as the Grandchild was tired and cranky but the Jerky was da bomb!! :yourock:

I know this is kind of an event but it's also has to do with a vendor doing business so I'm moving this to the ACE deals section.

Also added it to the calendar :)

Aw nuts. I rarely look in the ACE deals, but check Events daily. Didn't see this until now, so I guess I lose. Daaaaamn. :facepalm:

I know this is kind of an event but it's also has to do with a vendor doing business so I'm moving this to the ACE deals section.

Also added it to the calendar :)

Aw nuts. I rarely look in the ACE deals, but check Events daily. Didn't see this until now, so I guess I lose. Daaaaamn. :facepalm:

I'm with you Tom, I totally forgot about this. Sean just mentioned it in his post or I still wouldn't have remembered. I rarily if ever look at this section.

Thanks again to Dave and the LPM crew for coming to the shop on a Saturday to provide their dyno services and BBQ to the community. :thumbs I thought I would see way more ACE people, as this event was setup specifically for this forum, but it was great to see the people who did make it.

Desertdawg

I think the above posts are right on, we should probably leave events in the events section form now on. Thanks Dave for hosting this, sorry I didn't make it!

Loud Pedal

We had a great day. Thanks to those of you who made it out. :thankyou: The turnout was surprisingly low, but we havd a blast anyway. We ended up going to Firebird after to watch some Jr.Dragsters and some of the division 7 guys. We'll try to do a better job promoting it next time around. Dave

Thank you LPM for settin this up :) It was great to hang with other car enthusiasts and talk/listen to gearhead-speak occasionally drowned out by the pure music of a screamin Dyno run. Also a treat to catch up with some of the ACE crew :) About the BBQ: I am on a very strict diet .. not a 'see food' diet. I only eat what I like. Can look right at a plate of Asparagus and just .. pass. The Jerky was to die for ..the burger was ex-squeeze-eet ..no really .. it was good, I mean it! I actually ate the whole thing. What's that tellya? (ya... it dint run fast enough an it dint kill me :) 'Tinkerbell' performed flawlessly, layin down two passes on the Dyno without breakin a sweat. She is bone stock right down to the 1st-4th forced shift an all w/123k miles. 297hp @ 5500rpm/313torque @4200rpm at 84 deg OAT on LPM's very cool Dynojet Dyno, the two runs produced identical results :) What this tells me: to get the most out of her I need to run it to 5500rpm shift points, ..and .. I need more cowbell. Because Less is *not* More -evil grin- Will be chattin with yas at LPM about bits an peices when I can :) -Frank

Thank you Dave and all the guys at Loud Pedal for putting this on... I apologize I showed up late and bailed early, but I was in bad shape. Didn't even get to dyno "Pimpness" to set a new low dyno record....

I rarely if ever look at this section.

I'm with this bunch. I heard about it last night at work. Sorry I didn't show up. Guess I lose too. Maybe next time.

THANKS Dave & crew for doing this on a day off and for the delicious food. As always, good times were had by all.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.