LPM Dyno Day

Steve@LPM

Norse Pagan

I'm going to try and make it; I've goy my Edelbrock e-force arriving soon, I'll have to speak with Steve for a Dyno tune once I get my LG 1 7/8" Superpros installed

Happy pulling :edward: :edward: :edward: :edward: :edward:

Congrats buddy! :rockon2:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Loud Pedal

• Devryn

• Ted Y

Grayeagle

Love to come and play on the Dyno for some baseline numbers :) -Frank an Kathy (looks like yer South and East of Apache and the 101? .. not as cool as the airport but .. ok :)

I gotta be in CG at 2 for a family thing. Do you think there's any way I could be one of the first in line? I just bought my Camaro and it has a bunch of upgrades already done and I'm REALLY curious. :P

Desertdawg

I might make it as a spectator, won't need to spin the roller since I'll be spinning it this afternoon...

Loud Pedal

I gotta be in CG at 2 for a family thing. Do you think there's any way I could be one of the first in line? I just bought my Camaro and it has a bunch of upgrades already done and I'm REALLY curious. :P

I'm sure we can accomdate that. Give Steve a call at the shop and make sure he knows about it.

Mike and I spent a good part of this weekend smoking up some beef jerky. I still have 3 huge roasts to do. It's the best batch yet and we'll be bringin a bunch to the dyno day. :partydance:

I'm sure we can accomdate that. Give Steve a call at the shop and make sure he knows about it.

Mike and I spent a good part of this weekend smoking up some beef jerky. I still have 3 huge roasts to do. It's the best batch yet and we'll be bringin a bunch to the dyno day. :partydance:

Will do! Thank you. May have a friend with a challenger that would be interested (not an all vette event right?)

Spoke with Mike this morning. He said it wouldn't be an issue, just to find him or Steve when we arrive.

Two more definites for testing! Devryn (Josh), 2010 Camaro SS and Arixona (Tim), 2009 Challenger SRT8. Can't wait!

Guest LOUDMIKE

Not a problem on the Dyno time and accomodating!!

Dave are you drinking your bath water. The jerky is bitching. Is worth more than gold right now!!!!

Loud Pedal

Bumpity bump. We're looking pretty skinny for this event. With 3 dynos, we'll be done in an hour. Wondering if we should nix it? :ACE::Dave::ACE:

Put me down as a spectator but I will not be able to make it until around 2 or 2:30 if the party is still going by then. :banannarainbow:

What about inviting azallgens or tmc maybe...if ya don't want to make it an all vette event.... I could put the word out on nastyz and moderncamaro

Well if this is still goin down, count me in +1 for spectating. Do you guys have an AWD dyno? my buddys got an evo and he said he might up for dynoing it if you guys have the equipment.

Loud Pedal

OK, we're gonna go ahead and roll with it even with a low turnout. It should be great weather, bbq, and some noise. :partydance: I had several requests to do an ACE only day and I thought I put out lots of notice for it. I guess people changed their minds... no biggie. I think it might be too late to try to organize and invite other clubs though. All gens had requested a club day too, so we'll be doing something for them in the fall when the heat's gone. We have 2 dynos, but they are both 2WD, so the Evo is a no go. Sorry. We'll see y'all on Saturday! Dave

@LPM and everyone: Thank you for letting my friend and I come and participate even though it's an ACE event. We've never been to a dyno day, but it's always been something we've wanted to do. It means a lot. Honestly, you have absolutely no idea...

I haven't been able to go fishing for months so I'm going Friday afternoon, should be back in time in the morning.

Loud Pedal

I need to help an injured friend by cleaning his yard. Don't know if I will make it after all.

Very cool of you Ted. We'll catch ya next time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.