LPM Dyno Day

Steve@LPM

Steve@LPM

Hello fellow Ace memebers. We will be hosting a dyno day at the shop May 14th from 10am-4pm. We need confirmation on those that would like to have their vehicles dynoed. It will be $50 for 2 pulls. We will also be running the smoker so Daves delicious BBQ delights will be there for your enjoyment. So please post up if you plan on attending and if your interested in having your car put on the rollers. It should turn out to be another fun filled day.

Dyno List:

Devryn + 1 (challenger)

Norse Pagan

Grayeagle

Spectator List:

Dvl4evr

Marco (2)

FNBADAZ06

old yeller

Bigfoot99

StevieG

LastC3

Ted Yoder

Blurr

wickedfastvette (2)

C4for2

PeaceyP

HOG LUVR

azz061

Marco

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Loud Pedal

• Devryn

• Ted Y

PhatVette

put me down for spectating, gots to stick with the James Gang. :cool

wickedfastvette

I know this is kind of an event but it's also has to do with a vendor doing business so I'm moving this to the ACE deals section.

Also added it to the calendar :)

Steve@LPM

I know this is kind of an event but it's also has to do with a vendor doing business so I'm moving this to the ACE deals section.

Also added it to the calendar :)

Thanks!

Guest LOUDMIKE

Sign me up for some spectatin and BICTOR can you bring some of that yummy slushyness that you brought last time!!! :willy :willy :willy :willy :willy :willy :willy

FNBADAZ06

Sign me up for some spectatin and BICTOR can you bring some of that yummy slushyness that you brought last time!!! :willy :willy :willy :willy :willy :willy :willy

Sure can Mikey....but don't let Lisa "Da Lush" know about it this time :lol

Buccaneer

I'd love to be there, but I probably won't be there until the end of the month...damnit! :banghead

I'm going to try and make it; I've goy my Edelbrock e-force arriving soon, I'll have to speak with Steve for a Dyno tune once I get my LG 1 7/8" Superpros installed Happy pulling :edward: :edward: :edward: :edward: :edward:

Lisa has been put on a 2 drink Maximum. :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

Hey, now! :facepalm: I brought you da cruchy goodness cookies, so I think you better pass that bottle my way if you want me to bring more of those things with me :LolLol:

Ya, ya, ya.... I know, Donna! ... 2 drink maximum.... I know.... don't need no stinkin' hangover again :banghead Those headaches just suck a&&!! :smilelol

DAMN ... that's the weekend the C3 comes apart ...... but we'll stop by after work ..... don't want to miss Dave's awesome Q :partydance: :partydance:

FNBADAZ06

I'm going to try and make it; I've goy my Edelbrock e-force arriving soon, I'll have to speak with Steve for a Dyno tune once I get my LG 1 7/8" Superpros installed

Happy pulling :edward: :edward: :edward: :edward: :edward:

Why, yes.....I did see Mr Potatoe head asking a bunch of serious questions in the FI threads on the big forum :partydance:

Congrats on your e-force purchase !!! :thumbs

I'm going to try and make it; I've goy my Edelbrock e-force arriving soon, I'll have to speak with Steve for a Dyno tune once I get my LG 1 7/8" Superpros installed

Why, yes.....I did see Mr Potatoe head asking a bunch of serious questions in the FI threads on the big forum :partydance:

Well. Ive got to try and catch up with the Z boyz somehow.... Should be fun installing it though...

FNBADAZ06

Well. Ive got to try and catch up with the Z boyz somehow.... Should be fun installing it though...

:smilelol ....and why do you think I'VE been looking in the FI section ???? :edward:

That big Whipple sitting on my LS7 would give me woody :partydance: Hopefully Dustin gives more details in the coming weeks. Still debating the N/A vs PD FI route for my car.

:smilelol ....and why do you think I'VE been looking in the FI section ???? :edward:

That big Whipple sitting on my LS7 would give me woody :partydance: Hopefully Dustin gives more details in the coming weeks. Still debating the N/A vs PD FI route for my car.

That Whipple rocks, since you have the hood already it must be @ the top of the list, it still allows your car to be a daily driver (if required), the question is how much is too much, personally if I achieve 550 @ the wheels, I'm happy ...

Two Fangs

Dude, not to continue the highjack, but the Whipple is by far the best C6 PDSC effort to date.

FNBADAZ06

Dude, not to continue the highjack, but the Whipple is by far the best C6 PDSC effort to date.

It wouldn't be a two snail, but i'd live with it :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.