Cardinal Stadium Pics

P51tj

Guest intmd8r
Let's plan the next 'class' picture for a natural locale-I love Tanya's new shot with the mountains out in the distance!

M~

I would definitely be for that - I'm a sucker for car/gorgeous scenery pics. :D

Hey, thx for the great pics! Ken, you may want to work on that music so we don't fall asleep while watching the slides. :thumbs

Guest Kens06
Hey, thx for the great pics! Ken, you may want to work on that music so we don't fall asleep while watching the slides. :thumbs

:rolf:rolf

I noticed that too Ron!

I guess I'll have to get deeper into phanfare and see if I can choose the music!!

Yesterday, I just dumped the pics and let the site do everything :drinkers:drinkers

Ken

Guest catbert

Great pics - wish I could have been there. (It was the same weekend as the Annual Route 66 Fun Run). :banghead

Guest Kens06

I had a GREAT time both before and after the shoot!!

I was late to get to TGIF and I apologize!!

I was the one to push for a date and time and then show up last...................

WTF????????????? :hunter:hunter:hunter

If I would have gotten there earlier, maybe I could gotten a better shot at individual pics of cars/drivers to post!!

People started bailing quickly after the shoot so the word didn't get out!!

My fault!!

I'm sure we can gather another group before Dec!! :lol:lol

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5
I had a GREAT time both before and after the shoot!!

I was late to get to TGIF and I apologize!!

I was the one to push for a date and time and then show up last...................

WTF????????????? :hunter:hunter:hunter

If I would have gotten there earlier, maybe I could gotten a better shot at individual pics of cars/drivers to post!!

People started bailing quickly after the shoot so the word didn't get out!!

My fault!!

I'm sure we can gather another group before Dec!! :lol:lol

Ken

We are always happy to see you Ken. Better late than never! It waw so freaking hot out there even I was starting to melt and I am usually the one who loves the heat!

I think people just wanted to book it after the shoot to get to some shade and a nice cool drink!

It freaked me out when I saw my coolant, oil, and tranny temps go over 220 each!!! :eek Luckily, the drive to Coyote Hill cooled my poor baby down, but dang even my car was like, "F this s***!!"

LOL.

Tanya

nebakanezer

Wish I was there!

Mothers Day and all...

! was minutes away in Sun City West :burnout

Mrs. Nebz said NO!

Maybe we will make the next shoot...

Great Pics :D

Guest LT4ME
I will see if I can get the pictures to show up. Had a nice time at TGIF and the stadium.

Ace Photos at Stadium

Awesome pics. I wanted to get individual shots of each car, but by the time I had my you-know-what together, everyone was moving into the formation...

Guest XLR8TNC5
I will see if I can get the pictures to show up.  Had a nice time at TGIF and the stadium.

Ace Photos at Stadium

Awesome pics. I wanted to get individual shots of each car, but by the time I had my you-know-what together, everyone was moving into the formation...

:agree:withstupid Thanks for posting the pics!

Tanya

Guest LT4ME
Here is another... ace_caravan.jpg

I want you to know that as a public service to all my fellow Y-Body owners, I've taken it upon myself to act as a test subject for this picture by placing it on my desktop both at home and at work. While the image seems to generate minor levels of good natured hostility at the Ford dealership, it exudes an aura of enthusiasm and excitement at home.

So, feel free to use this image as your desktop, without fear of any harmful side-effects. Even the Surgeon General wishes he was in this caravan. ;)

• 5 weeks later...