Cardinal Stadium Pics

P51tj

Here are a few to get started.... Please add more for I know there were plenty of pics taken!!! GREAT TIME ALL!!!! THANKS!!!

DCP_0670.jpg

DCP_0675.jpgDCP_0673.jpg

Guest LT4ME

Here's a few for now. We took about 45 shots, so we'll put them up on a seperate page & link 'em later on.

ACE_stadium_14.jpg

ACE_Stadium_27.jpg

Hey, we had a great time-some new faces and some familiar faces also! I didn't get a chance to meet everyone new, but it was great to see some fine cars! :thumbs

M~

ps I think Andrew is working on downloading his pics for posterity. Looking forward to getting the 'official' class photos from Brad- keep on him Steve and Marylou!

HEY!

How come the black ones aren't in front????

:bs

j/k, awesome pics

<note: PUI>

HEY!

j/k, awesome pics

Because there are more blacks then other colors, but more of other colors then blacks!!! The OTHER colors won. J/K. Ask Eddie, he was playing traffic cop... oh wait, he wasn't playing. :lol:lol Seeya, Robert :burnout

Guest intmd8r

Today was definitely a great time! :thumbs

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes and need I say more about the gorgeous cars!? drool1.gif

HEY!

j/k, awesome pics

Because there are more blacks then other colors, but more of other colors then blacks!!! The OTHER colors won. J/K. Ask Eddie, he was playing traffic cop... oh wait, he wasn't playing. :lol:lol Seeya, Robert :burnout

:D

HEY!

j/k, awesome pics

Us black Vettes always have to go to the back of the formation. Oh wait, that ended in the 70's didn't it?? I guess I was just being nice to those other oddball colors :D

Guest LT4ME

I don't know what was more fun, driving there, taking the pics or driving back. No wait, I do know, it was the driving... both ways. :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

Man, I had such a great time even if my freaking ass was dying in the heat with the suede seats. (Boy did I f up on that decision.) lol....

It was so great to meet a few more of you and as usual I enjoyed hanging out with everyone again. I always love spending time with you all.

Love the pics Ken, but what is up with getting pictures of me at all the WRONG times. lol. Those are some good blackmail pics if I ever want to say I had a bad EVERYTHING day. Thanks for posting them for posterity and proof I can't look like a DIVA everyday! lol... J/K.

Tanya

Man, I had such a great time even if my freaking ass was dying in the heat with the suede seats. (Boy did I f up on that decision.) lol....

It was so great to meet a few more of you and as usual I enjoyed hanging out with everyone again. I always love spending time with you all.

Love the pics Ken, but what is up with getting pictures of me at all the WRONG times. lol. Those are some good blackmail pics if I ever want to say I had a bad EVERYTHING day. Thanks for posting them for posterity and proof I can't look like a DIVA everyday! lol... J/K.

Tanya

Try red leather seats...lol

HEY!

j/k, awesome pics

As we're playin' the musical car-parking routine, my wife says, "what, the newbies have to park in the back?" So I say, "honey, its a BLACK thing. You wouldn't understand." :rolf

:eek When the police cruiser pulled in behind us, I thought: Now, there's a good first impression, get cited for somethin' just as you're pulling into the parking lot... :ack but I need not have worried. Although, I'm sure he perked up when Mark made his entrance!

Thanks for bringing my new shirt Phil! :cool And, WOW :willy there are some NICE Vettes in this group! :thumbs

post-7-1147717525.jpg

Desertdawg

Damn you guys done good... :D

Great pics, :thumbs

Makes me sad I missed it :banghead

Guest XLR8TNC5

Great pics everyone! THank you everyone who came out and made this so much fun. I forogt my camera but it looks like it was all well under control. and I agree also, ALL BEAUTIFUL CARS out there!

Tanya

F22trainer
Hey, we had a great time-some new faces and some familiar faces also! I didn't get a chance to meet everyone new, but it was great to see some fine cars! :thumbs

M~

Forgot to tell you M - really like your 'vette! Was the first time I've seen it - glad you could bring her out to play!

Had a great time everyone! Nice to meet the new faces - as well as everyone else.

Michael

Hey, we had a great time-some new faces and some familiar faces also!  I didn't get a chance to meet everyone new, but it was great to see some fine cars!  :thumbs

M~

Forgot to tell you M - really like your 'vette! Was the first time I've seen it - glad you could bring her out to play!

Had a great time everyone! Nice to meet the new faces - as well as everyone else.

Michael

Thanks Michael-I could have sworn you and Ron had seen "imaginary" before....It was hot out there, but worth the pics! :thumbs

BTW-the big red beast is a boy-note the big stick to prove it! :smilelol

I love those caravan shots-wish I'd been faster on the draw, getting out the gate. :angry

Let's plan the next 'class' picture for a natural locale-I love Tanya's new shot with the mountains out in the distance!

M~