• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

• P51tj

• Scratch

Guest intmd8r
We will both be there for lunch tomorrow as well. Hey, INMID8TR, I saw you on I-10W Friday evening after work, you were beside me at one point (I was in the SMoke Gray Titan) and I held a sign up to the window, but you never looked over. lol. I got off at Dysart while you continued WEST. VERY CLEAN and pretty car you have! See you all tomorrow.

Tanya

Hey! I actually think I remember noticing the Titan, too, because it pulled up next to me.

But you know, those things TOWER over the vettes, so I wouldn't have thought to look up! :lol

But thanks - looking forward to seeing you (and everyone else!) tomorrow! woot.gif

:party

Guest LT4ME

1) INTMD8R 2004 White Vert

2) RUNEMASTER 1996 CE Silver Coupe

3) P51tj 04 Yeller

4) Chas 1981 Silver

5) Eddie44 02 wht/blk vert

6)C5Dreammachn98 98 Black CPE

7)Quiktrip 94 POLO GREEN

8) MY76LT4 1976 Flame Red

9) F22 TRAINER: 1987 Metallic Grey Coupe

10) UVETTYA 04 Blk Z06

11) MOTV8 '98 Black vert

12) Kens06- 92 polo green

13) Racingchester- Polo green 90

14) Sidewinder

15) AnM-1971 Red vert

So is this the final list?

This is our first car club event in about 5 years, so we're very excited for tomorrow.

I also talked to John over at Gateway Chevrolet this afternoon and he might swing by with his '03 Z06 tomorrow.

Hey Ron, how about Krispy Kreme at 10:15 and leave at 10:30? Any other Eastsiders? Phil? Dan? Tom? Chas? Gary? Hope I didn't miss anybody. Seeya there, Robert :burnout

AZ Mills KK??

Robert, be easy on me I'm new here!!

Ken

That's the one. Sorry Ken, I saw your profile and it said Snotsdale so I didn't include you in the post. I guess it's South Snotsdale, huh? Seeya there, Robert :burnout BTW Glenn did you get your rotors on? If not can't you "limp" it over there. You could use the parachute if you needed to brake real hard. J/K Hope you can make it.

Robert, we are not going to be able to make this one, see everyone next time. Thanks, Gary

1) INTMD8R 2004 White Vert

2) RUNEMASTER 1996 CE Silver Coupe

3) P51tj 04 Yeller

4) Chas 1981 Silver

5) Eddie44 02 wht/blk vert

6)C5Dreammachn98 98 Black CPE

7)Quiktrip 94 POLO GREEN

8) MY76LT4 1976 Flame Red

9) F22 TRAINER: 1987 Metallic Grey Coupe

10) UVETTYA 04 Blk Z06

11) MOTV8 '98 Black vert

12) Kens06- 92 polo green

13) Racingchester- Polo green 90

14) Sidewinder

15) AnM-1971 Red vert

16) I'm sure I included my name in here somewhere 98 red coupe :toetap

So is this the final list?

:D

So, how many folks are meeting at TGIFriday's beforehand?

I plan to get to TGIF by 11:30 and I believe my son will be with me. Looking forward to it.

Dave in Glendale

Phoenix FRC
i have to bow out - my sister, jackie and myself are going to lunch with my mother for MOTHERS DAY! how did i miss this?  :cuss

This is my dilema too, My mother is coming over and my wife wants to have a nice quiet day.... without the Kids.. :lol Can't say that I blame her but I can't get both kids in the vette.

Maybe Grandma will take them, I just want to come for the photo Shoot ya-know??? :banghead

This is my dilema too, My mother is coming over and my wife wants to have a nice quiet day.... without the Kids.. :lol

Give em $20 and send em to the movies. That's what we used to do when Momma and I wanted "quiet time". Oh wait yours are a little young for that. Well, how about lock em in a closet and tell them you'll be back in a couple hours? :lol

You could always put the oldest one in the passenger seat and shut the younger one in the trunk. That's how they do it in Tenn (just ask Bryan). :lol

Hey Ron, how about Krispy Kreme at 10:15 and leave at 10:30? Any other Eastsiders? Phil? Dan? Tom? Chas? Gary? Hope I didn't miss anybody. Seeya there, Robert :burnout

We'll try, I have to roll out to the Flea Market at 8AM. If I get out of there in time count us in!

Desertdawg

Steve, are the pics and vids from the mystery cruise lost ????

If we attempt this again during the HOT weather, how about we do the pics in the AM (cooler) and then eat and drink after???

Guest UVETTYA
Steve, are the pics and vids from the mystery cruise lost ????

Pics are here...

http://www.snirk.phanfare.com/album/46737

Sorry about the video taking so long. It should be just a few more days. It's only a minute and a half long but it's AWESOME! I have a preview of it and I think you'll be impressed. Brad's put a lot of work into it. I was going to show it at the photo shoot Sunday, but my DVD player took a dump.

Brad just has to add his copyright and I'll post it on my phanfare web site. Sorry for the delay but I'm sure you'll find it worth the wait. I watched it about 20 times. It's really cool. I predict it'll be all over the internet once it get's out. It's very professionally done. So hang tight -- it's coming.

Steve